LOCATION: Santa Monica, CA
TITLE: VP, Sales - SMB
REPORTS TO: SVP, Sales
The TigerConnect team is seeking an experienced leader to lead sales for our small/medium business segment.
As VP, SMB Sales you will bring your strategic vision and innovative approach to expanding the SMB team, generating new revenue and playing a pivotal role within the Sales org.
You will have an extensive background selling healthcare technology applications and solutions and successfully building high-achieving teams.
If you have an action mindset and are excited by our mission of transforming the way the healthcare industry communicates, this is a rare opportunity to join a bold, fast-moving and values-driven organization.
What You’ll Own:
- Define goals and strategy to drive recurring revenue from new and expansion customers in the SMB segment.
- Build a highly efficient and productive sales team.
- Recruit, onboard and develop high performing and committed sales reps and managers while ensuring a progressive career path for the future.
- Continually assess, clarify, and validate strategy and process.
- Track, measure and report on sales effectiveness and adjust programs and strategies as necessary.
- Collaborate with Marketing for demand generation, inbound and outbound, and other marketing programs to drive high conversion rates and efficient customer acquisition.
- Work cross-functionally internally to ensure messaging alignment and operational coordination.
- Create a predictable sales model that enables accurate forecasting on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the healthcare industry, including industry trends, workflow, business processes, industry financial measurements, performance indicators, and key competitors.
What You’ve Accomplished:
- BA/BS required, MBA or graduate degree is a plus
- 10+ years progressive sales leadership experience
- 5+ years working with SaaS, mobile application, cloud and healthcare related industries required, high-growth start up preferred
What You Bring to the Table:
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Hands-on, proactive, and able to operate effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrable track record of success in sales and managing sales forecasts.
- Strong understanding of sales process/methodology, pipeline management, accurate forecasting, and delivering results quarterly.
- Strong ability to interact and influence effectively with C-level executives, team members and cross-functionally.
- Recognized leadership skills to build and develop a high performance team
- Record of recruiting and enabling top talent.
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and explain them to audiences of varying technical expertise.
- High caliber, dynamic personality.
- Excellent time management.
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values.
Who We Are:
TigerConnect is healthcare’s most widely adopted communication platform – uniquely modernizing care collaboration among doctors, nurses, care teams, and patients. TigerConnect is the only solution that combines a consumer-like user experience for both clinical and patient communication with serious security, privacy, and clinical workflow requirements that today’s healthcare organizations demand. TigerConnect accelerates productivity, reduces costs, and improves patient outcomes. Trusted by more than 7,000 healthcare organizations, TigerConnect maintains 99.99% verifiable uptime and processes more than 10 million messages each day. We are recognized as a top Cyber Security Company to Know, one of the 5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch by Entrepreneur, Best Places to Work in Healthcare 5 years in a row (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019) and Built In LA’s 2021 Best Places to Work, Best Midsize Companies to Work, Best Paying Companies and Best Perks & Benefits.
Why We’re Different:
- We are the largest provider of clinical communication and collaboration solutions in the U.S.
- We're making much-needed, major changes in the healthcare industry - allowing nurses and doctors to treat more patients, more quickly
- Prime office space in the major tech ecosystems of California - Silicon Beach and Silicon Valley - each complete with a loaded fridge and tons of other perks (think rock climbing wall, food trucks, yoga, happy hours & more)
- An opportunity to work closely with a proven executive team, board, and serial entrepreneurs (www.tigerconnect.com/about)
- A fun environment that embraces a “work hard-play hard” culture
- We have team members that love what they do and are willing to go the extra mile to help clients, support the company's rapid growth, and ultimately optimize healthcare workflows
- This is a full time opportunity with a competitive salary, medical benefits, and 401K matching plan
TigerConnect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to TigerConnect without first entering into a written contract with TigerConnect will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.