Vice President, Sales Development
Our Sales team is a turbocharged V12 engine that drives the entire company forward by bringing our software platform to new customers and key up-sell modules to our successful install base - every single day. We are a tight-knit, high-energy crew that comprises Sales Development, Account Executives, and Sales Engineering. We have a shared passion for helping residential contractors take their business to the next level, and nothing makes our team happier than seeing stellar feedback from customers who have had the opportunity to leverage ServiceTitan. We value being a great team, achieving the extraordinary, and changing lives.
Vice President of Sales Development
As the VP of Sales, you will lead our Sales Development organization into the next phase of growth. We have had incredible success in recent years eclipsing >$150M in ARR and are now set up and excited to enter into the next stage. Reporting directly to our Vice President of Worldwide Sales, this position will have a huge impact on the future of ServiceTitan.
Our new Sales Leader will be responsible for an existing large Sales Development team that is forecasted to double in size. This person will lead the strategic direction and management of the sales engine to fine-tune, optimize, scale and successfully help the company meet its short and long term objectives.
This new member of our executive leadership team will define the vision for how ServiceTitan Sales Development team operates and functions daily, and then execute on the plan to make it happen. S/he will learn from our existing team and drawing from his/her extensive experience and success, bring new perspectives and solutions to enable exponential growth and greater market share penetration. As a trusted advisor, the VP of Sales must be an authentic collaborator, strong leader of leaders and a proactive, strategic problem solver.
You'll love this job if you are:
- A strategic operationalist who utilizes a data-driven approach to make decisions and set a clear strategy and operating plan for our sales team to hit ambitious revenue goals.
- A builder who enjoys building brand new processes, systems, and structures as well as optimizing existing ones.
- A driver who works with purpose and passion; someone who will elevate our executive team through new perspectives, ideas, and solutions.
- A trusted advisor and leader who sets a high-bar, develop and grow his/her team to perform today and tomorrow, and liaises effectively with internal and external business partners and customers.
As our Vice President of Sales Development, you will:
- Map strategy. Lead, set strategy, and grow an account-based and territory-based SaaS sales team of both field and inside sellers, including further development of our strategic account sales team.
- Build systems and processes. Partner and guide our Sales Development team, and front-line managers to optimize and transform our current systems, processes, and analytics.
- Focus on data. Build upon our existing metrics to benchmark our team’s success and use data to guide decisions for future growth.
- Develop and scale the team. Design the org structure and strategy with our recruiting team to aggressively hire top-notch managers and individual contributors and continuously develop new and existing sales team members.
- Plan programs. Partner with our BD, Marketing and Demand Generation teams on planning key initiatives to drive opportunities and movement through the sales funnel.
- Optimize and scale: lead optimization efforts for all aspects of SMB, Enterprise, inbound, outbound and partner sales development efforts
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Both SMB inside sales and enterprise field sales experience for a complex SaaS solution
- A demonstrated track record of excellent outcomes in a growing organization
- Experience in successfully taking a company from ~$100M to ~$200M in ARR or managing a multi-hundred million $ book of business and quota.
- Built and lead a world-class Sales Development organizations in multiple locations, including internationally
- A genuine interest and excitement in striving toward ambitious goals, hiring and rallying a team around those goals, and leveraging data to help you achieve those goals via methodical execution
- Successful track record of collecting and managing multiple business line forecasts with accuracy and predictability throughout the entire sales funnel
- Experience in selling vertical software to a range of buyer personas in a large total addressable market
- Be able to manage relationships with other VP’s, as well as CRO, CFO, CEO and Board of Directors from leading venture capital and Institutional investors
- Hiring, performance managing, and retaining a world-class sales development team
- Managing forecast per sales segment and informing Executive Leadership Team
- Aligning resources internally to support sales team for success
- Optimizing GTM execution model for pipeline generation and sales execution
- Informing cross-functional stakeholders on investment (both financial and product) to ensure ServiceTitan’s ability to successfully meet its CA and company-wide objectives
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO, parental leave
2. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/visual/dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, lunch provided everyday, fully-stocked kitchens, weekly meditation, wellness rooms, discount on Classpass
3. Enrichment: professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, an orientation program, career pathing opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Forbes Top 100 Software Companies, 2019
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
Deloitte Fast 500, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017