Technical Sales Engineer at Beyond Limits
We are looking for an experienced and successful field applications engineer professional in the Oil & Gas marketplace. In this role, you will engage with line level decision makers to the C-level to support Beyond Limits AI projects with names customers in the Dallas and Houston marketplaces, document and track requirements to schedules, build relationships with key stakeholders in companies and support local sales to drive projects to completion.
The ideal candidate should possess a unique combination of interpersonal communications skills, technical acumen, and domain knowledge in the AI/Big Data/Data Analytics/Machine Learning spaces that can build trust quickly to ensure customers gain maximum benefit in minimum project time-frames. You have performed your work with speed and accuracy in prior positions and are looking to deliver world-class transformative projects with the rewards that result.
- Control all aspects of AI project technical requirements and expectations within named and new Texas petrochemical customers
- Support the introduction of Beyond Limits cognitive engineering capabilities into new divisions within existing customers by coordinating with local sales resources while keeping an eye on any potential new project areas of value overlap
- Assist in the creation and delivering presentations, statements of work, proposals, and quotes
- Support local sales in all project engagements from introduction and qualification to final project delivery into production efficiently transition involvement of Account Executives, product managers, and associated engineering teams
- Collaborate with other team members, in particular the development and engineering teams, to connect appropriate resources with opportunities
- Track against MBOs and exceed expectations consistently
- Bachelors degree or higher
- 3+ years of large (“six-figure size”+) consulting projects in the high tech solutions, preferably in the AI, Big Data, or analytics markets
- Background (or educational focus) in the Oil and Gas markets
- Proven positive influencer in prior positions as measured by your previous managers and peers
- Willing to travel (up to 25%)
- Demonstrated ability to gather user requirements and work within a project SoW, engineering, and sales resources to ensure complete user satisfaction
- Possess the highest level of organizational ability, influence, and negotiation expertise
- Demonstrated ability to create & present design proposals and solutions to internal and external stakeholders
About Beyond Limits
Beyond Limits is an early stage technology company specializing in advanced Artificial Intelligence products and solutions. Our technologies and products include reasoning systems, natural language processing, machine to machine interfaces and analytics, internet of things, intelligent agents, anomaly detection, and AI-based encryption. Our culture is one of collaboration, courage, and curiosity. We are a fast growing team and are interested in people that take pride of ownership in their own work and also understand what it means to be part of a team. In addition, we support telecommuting for our team members from outside of the Los Angeles area.
Beyond Limits provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Beyond Limits complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Beyond Limits expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Beyond Limit’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.