We are looking for a versatile, technology savvy and creative communicator to be at the forefront of the messaging and collaboration industry.
As the most innovative provider of in-app messaging and collaboration framework, <weavy/> is establishing an industry leadership position with developers and product managers at leading app development companies who will embed the <weavy/>framework into their software, saving them development time and providing them new opportunities for added value.
Working out of our Silicon Beach office in Venice, and in collaboration with our Sales team, the Technical Sales Engineer (TSE) will together with an Account Executive participate in demo and POC meetings handling technical questions from prospective clients.
You should have past experience in pre-sales engineering roles, and be able to understand a clients’ commercial business goals as well as technical requirements and be able to develop and deliver POC's (Proof of Concept) that show how <weavy/> will add value to a client’s app. Experience in creative design, technical mockups and presentation design is a bonus.
The TSE role will be an opportunity for a dynamic and career-oriented professional who sees themselves as being at the interface between technology sales and app development. The ideal candidate will enjoy the role of interfacing with clients, helping to solve their questions and provide them with creative solutions that show how <weavy/> can add value to their business.
The TSE will be joining at a substantial growth time for the company and will have the opportunity to develop and grow the role over the coming years.
- Comfortable working in a growing company environment
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in technical sales or similar
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- Experience in technology and confident in creating technology mock-up solutions
- Just as comfortable working with the sales team, as well as working alone to deliver presentations
- Open to attending demo days, networking and conferences from time to time.
- Experience of frameworks such as React, Angular, etc a bonus, but not a requirement
- Experience in C# and ASP.NET a bonus, but not a requirement
- Participating and leading the technical Q&A in sales meetings
- Develop and publish POC using the <weavy/> framework
- Bringing a competitive mindset every day to achieve your goals
- The role reports to our Sales Manager.
Not critical. What matters is the output.
At <weavy/> we value personality and attitude higher than all the skills and experience in the world. We want you to;
- Be positive, engaged and energetic.
- Leave prestige by the doorstep.
- Be open-minded.
- Agree on that a title is just a title.