Technical Account Manager at Viant
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:30 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, April 6, 2021
Viant’s culture is a unique combination of strong leadership, ambition, collaboration, and fun, with incredible growth opportunities for our employees! We offer a fast-paced work environment, with a strong focus on employee engagement, recognition, and development. With a commitment to innovation from the top down, Viant continues to remain ahead of the curve in the rapidly changing ad tech marketplace.
Viant is seeking a talented, self-motivated Technical Account Manager to act in a client service role as part of our fast-growing Technical Solutions team. This role will be responsible for project managing new installations and ongoing post-sales support for key customers of Viant's technology and measurement products.
This is an opportunity to be on the bleeding edge of data and measurement, collaborating and building relationships with clients at top global brands, ad agencies and other digital marketing services.
The ideal candidate will have a combination of exceptional project management and client service skills, as well as knowledge of the advertising technology landscape. You should have a strong understanding of client service best practices and desire to develop SQL and analytical experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project manage feasibility, attribution, and reporting requests from Sales and Operations teams on behalf of clients
- Provide onboarding support, education, continuous product usage consultation, and industry best practices to ensure customer success
- Collaborate across teams to produce client-facing insights and media recommendations to drive product adoption and increase revenue
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge of Viant's measurement and data products & capabilities, and how they can meet customer needs and business objectives
- Conduct quality assurance for all new client installs to ensure accuracy and thoroughness
- Help drive evolution of the platform by gathering consistent client feedback and through close collaboration with Product and Sales teams
- Serve as the primary point of contact and escalation for technical issues; will communicate, triage, and manage issues to resolution
- Define and improve processes and tools for the Sales Engineering and Platform Automation and Analytics teams to serve clients better
- Keep a pulse on new products and solutions in the ad tech ecosystem to be able to suggest potential product enhancements
Competencies and Skills:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Account Management, Product Management and/or Ad Operations; media agency experience a plus
- Strong client service skills, as well as knowledge of the prominent technologies within ad tech: on-boarding, DMPs, DSPs, ad serving, programmatic buying, and data targeting
- Problem solving attitude, with the ability to articulate complex topics to a novice or non-technical audience
- Results-oriented, highly productive, self-starter who is able to multitask and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail, particularly as it relates to documenting projects and QA-ing results based on an outlined project plan
- Aptitude for learning SQL via Google BigQuery along with other cloud-based systems and tools
- Must be customer service oriented and believe in teamwork, collaboration, adaptability, and have a strong work initiative
- Previous experience working in a satellite office and collaborating with teams across multiple time zones is a plus
- Willingness to travel for client support and internal trainings ~10%
- BS/BA or equivalent, quantitatively-oriented degree a plus
- Competitive Salary
- Paid benefits for the employee
- Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life insurance/AD&D
- Paid parental leave
- Summer “Work from Anywhere” Fridays
- Health and Wellness programs
- Employee discounts – e.g. gym memberships, wireless plans, entertainment tickets
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Casual Office Atmosphere
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Ongoing Education & Training
- Company Sponsored Events & Team Building Experiences
About the Employer: Viant Technology
Viant® is a publicly traded (Nasdaq: DSP) people-based advertising software company that enables ad buyers to plan, create, execute, and measure their omnichannel digital advertising investments. The Viant programmatic software is uniquely built on people-based data combining more than 70 people-based data partners to enable scaled and accurate audience targeting and advanced measurement. This allows for targeting consumers using real world identifiers rather than relying on cookies, from which the industry is moving away.
Adelphic® is Viant’s industry-leading omnichannel demand-side platform, empowering marketers and their advertising agencies to plan, execute and measure programmatic advertising campaigns across desktop, mobile, connected TV, linear TV, streaming audio and digital billboards -- in a single platform. Viant customers range across most verticals including automotive, entertainment, business to business, retail, consumer packaged goods, travel and healthcare. The Viant patented technology advances internet-connected household identification and overcomes the limitations of user identification in mobile and across networked devices, yielding rich, nuanced portraits of real consumers.
Based in Irvine, CA, Viant has more than 315 full-time employees in 11 offices around the U.S. Viant was recently recognized by Advertising Age as a Best Place to Work, and Adelphic is featured on AdExchanger’s Programmatic Power Players list. For more information, please see attached or visit us on the web at www.viantinc.com.
Viant is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Viant are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race; color; religion (includes religious beliefs, observance or practice, religious dress or grooming practices); creed; sex; sexual orientation; gender; gender identity or expression; transgender status; pregnancy, childbirth or related condition (including breastfeeding); marital status; national origin; citizenship; military status, veteran status; ancestry, age; physical or mental disability; medical condition (includes cancer or a record or history of cancer), genetic characteristics; or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, and Viant prohibits harassment based on any such protected basis or characteristics.