As Sure’s Technical Account Manager, you orchestrate Sure’s enterprise customer satisfaction. Our customers are global brands and insurance carriers who are implementing and using our e-commerce SaaS and CRM. Our products reinvent how people buy insurance -- giving carriers and brokers (our customers) a platform to reach out to their own customers and provide a hassle-free way to sell and manage insurance policies. Your role as Account Manager will be essential to ensure our customers have a superior experience with Sure.
Our ideal candidate:
Upon your arrival, you quickly become our enterprise clients’ favorite person while simultaneously learning every nook and cranny of Sure’s tools, processes, and platform. You are a pleasure to work with and you create your own micro-culture of fostering customer trust, clarity, and service on behalf of Sure. You have a knack for making who you’re speaking with feel that they’re the most important person ever, but ultimately you prioritize Sure’s business objectives--you are our front line, and you know how to deflect, tell a client “no,” and keep customers accountable. At the end of the day, you’re here to support the Sure team to best deliver our products at scale.
What you'll be doing
- As their main point of contact with Sure, you’ll brighten the days of our Enterprise Customers with your warm, can-do, attitude and your above and beyond communication skills
- Successfully schedule, coordinate, run and document weekly and ad hoc customer meetings and presentations
- Build strong, trusting relationships with our enterprise customers as well as Sure’s internal stakeholders
- Communication always flows through you. You liaise between enterprise customers and Sure’s leadership, technical, and product team, by communicating questions and needs, handling situations big and small with grace and professionalism
- You understand the immense value in maintaining relationships with clients and customers, but you also know to pause and ask if a customer request is not in line with Sure’s business objectives.
- Actively monitor, report and follow up on the progress of projects and customer needs; you know exactly the who/when/where to escalate issues.
- Understand and articulate the impact of technical projects on the business, the potential impact on associated functions, and how decisions are made.
- You prioritize supporting the Sure team, its products, and processes above all else.
What you'll bring
- Technical chops. Perhaps you’ve been a programmer in a past life or have led software development projects. You understand both the abilities and limitations of building software.
- Previous experience with some mix of enterprise software such as CRM, ERP, or other SaaS in the role of: Account Management, Customer Success, Client Relationship Management, Product Implementations, Sales Engineering, etc.
- A developed EQ which you use to navigate through critical customer moments.
- Unparalleled verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- You are an outstanding performer in fast paced situations and quickly learn from feedback.
- An eagerness to adopt Sure’s methodologies for customer communication style and customer experience.
- An ability to confidently interface and present to internal and external teams.
- The feeling that note taking is like breathing; you keep track of everything (borderline obsessively.)
- A positive, level-headed presence.
- Knowledge of the insurance industry is a major plus.
SURE is on a mission to improve every aspect of insurance by reinventing how people interact with insurance. Our e-commerce SaaS and CRM reinvents how people buy insurance, giving carriers and brokers a platform to reach out to customers and provide a hassle-free way to sell and manage insurance policies.
SURE revolutionized insurance in 2015 with the introduction of Episodic Insurance™, making it possible for anyone to purchase on-demand insurance with a smartphone. Today, SURE provides the tools that power global insurance companies and consumer brands to distribute and service any insurance policy digitally. This cohesive ecosystem of managed technology, insurance products, APIs, and Insurance-as-a-Service helps insurance companies and brands manage digital sales, launch new markets, and modernize their systems. Recently, SURE was selected as one of CNBC's Top 100 Startups. SURE has offices in Santa Monica, New York City, and Johannesburg, is licensed in all 50 states, and partners with more than 35 global insurance carriers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For more information, visit https://www.sureapp.com/. Follow @SureHQ on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Employment at SURE is contingent upon a satisfactory verification of criminal, education, driving and/or employment background. Upon an offer of employment, all prospective employees may be required to complete an employment application which includes work history, education details, and criminal history during or after the interview process. Any background verifications will be obtained with written consent from the individual.