We accompany our customers every step of the way from the moment they partner with us to the end of their journey. We bring passion to what we do every day because what we do matters to real people. We share happy and sad moments with our customers, we laugh and cry with them, and we build relationships that go far beyond a business partnership. We are a group of ambitious, intelligent, hard-working, and fun people. If you are passionate about helping real hard working people, love technology, aren't afraid of a challenge or two, and have a desire to push yourself to your maximum potential, our CS team is where you belong.
ServiceTitan is looking for a Success Engineer to join our Professional Services Team created to deploy our software’s most advanced features for our largest customers. The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for designing and deploying automation solutions for use in our customer’s call centers. The role entails working closely with customers to gather business requirements, providing options to achieve automation objectives, designing, validating and deploying enhanced decision trees that drive efficiencies. The most critical aspect of the role is interfacing with customer and ensuring clarity on requirements and deliverables as they relate to their needs. Strong candidates will have very solid analytical, critical thinking skills as evidenced by a strong technical skill set.
In this role, the candidate will work closely with cross departmental resources including Implementation Project Managers, Product Managers, and Data Engineers, to ensure timely and quality delivery. The candidate is expected to receive projects and deadlines from several departments therefore excellent time management and ability to own tasks, will be needed to be successful.
This work is highly critical to successfully building our company. Our ability to deliver high quality, high impact solutions in a timely manner is absolutely crucial and greatly appreciated by both our customers and our company.
What you'll do
- Work with customer to conduct full discovery of requirements. Document and validate requirements with customer
- Conduct full scope analysis on all requirements and present solutions and timeline to customers
- Build out decision trees in Excel or other platform in order to validate with customer
- Work with cross functional team to implement the logic in our software using JSON
- Manage a wide variety of tasks with shifting priorities and tight deadlines
- Clearly communicate project status and updates with both internal and external stakeholders in a timely manner for successful delivery
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and work with customers to uncover unmet business needs
- Work closely with product team to ensure any insights or feedback are taken into account when expanding our OOTB capabilities
What you'll need
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Experience with SQL
- Ability to identify and understand logical relationships within databases
- Very strong communication skills and ability to explain complex concepts to multiple stakeholders
- Excellent listening and documentation skills
- Advanced knowledge in Excel (VBA/Array formulas)
- Familiarity with JSON or other languages a strong plus
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment with tight deadlines and high expectations
- Home Services industry or call center experience, a strong plus
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2017
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2017
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List 2017