Strategic Sales Associate at Slickdeals
As a Strategic Sales Associate, you will work with both the sales and the account management teams to monitor the accuracy and effective usage of team resources including but not limited to reporting, established value articulation of new and existing product solutions, and established sales process. You will perform regular analysis on B2B marketing efforts, revenue by category, media type, and consumption trends, which will inform your strategic and directional recommendations for the team. You will also be responsible for data auditing and maintenance within the business team’s CRM, and be the first point of contact for all data-related requests from the team (creation of dashboards, reports, etc.).
Data & Team
- Ongoing auditing and augmentation of managed account data within Hubspot CRM (Hubspot)
- Monitoring functionality and accuracy of data collection and reporting on all internal sales processes
- Supporting in the creation of internal reporting dashboard(s) to support the team’s activity & sales process (Excel & Tableau)
- Monitoring collateral & platform use trends to inform communication with managers on areas of improvement
- Developing audience segments, building measurement capabilities and attribution reporting
- Ongoing analysis of B2B marketing efforts over time with proposed strategic adjustments
- Monthly analysis & forecasting of media revenue trends by category, media type, and consumption with proposed strategic adjustments (including promotional media opportunities)
- Quarterly analysis & forecasting of media campaigns run by core vertical/team with proposed strategic adjustments
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Very strong analytical skills
- History of introducing innovative analysis with demonstrated impact
- Detail oriented
- Works efficiently & effectively, completing assigned tasks on time with little to no error
- Works collaboratively with teams; able to incorporate regular feedback effectively into reporting output
- 3+ years of experience or equivalent skillset
- Experience with Excel
- Experience with Hubspot CRM
- Experience with Tableau
- Experience with a Data Management Platform (DMP)
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States
Slickdeals is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other protected status. Slickdeals will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the “Ban the Box” legislation. We may access publicly available information as part of your application.
Slickdeals participates in E-Verify. For more information, please refer to E-Verify Participation and Right to Work.
Slickdeals does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.