What you’ll do:
We are looking for a Strategic Partner Manager who will deepen our most strategic relationships and nurture high-impact initiatives with world-renowned SaaS customers like Mastercard, Farmers Insurance, and Toyota. You will own and manage the success of some of the largest digital insurance programs with some of the biggest companies in the world. The Strategic Partnerships team creates and manages relationships with Sure's customers worldwide in order to launch new or optimize existing products for their users. This team drives strategies with both enterprise brands and insurance carriers that will scale and differentiate Sure's SaaS offering. You will manage cross-functional relationships and ensure internal alignment. Your role is part of multi-year strategic efforts to develop relationships that promote retention and loyalty of Sure customers.
In this role, by developing relationships with important partner stakeholders, you will independently identify growth opportunities for Sure and enable cross-functional projects. For these cross-functional projects, you will take a leadership role in driving the work cross-functionally and will secure the right level of support to execute partnerships initiatives. You will balance your role as a strong advocate for Sure while working closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with their solutions and that results are delivered to an exceptional standard.
- 6+ years client relationship management or partnership experience
- Actuarial/insurance related qualification preferred
- A proven track record of working effectively in a product-centric environment with significant internal and external dependencies, leading and driving cross-functional projects.
- A proven track record of partnering with external stakeholders to successfully identify and execute on growth opportunities.
- Ability to independently drive negotiations to completion and identity blockers and potential tradeoffs.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills, with a scale mindset and focus on impact.
- Sense of urgency to deliver impact for users or customers at scale, and ability to transition between work streams based on given priorities.
- Proactively seeks and provides feedback from immediate team and wide range of stakeholders across the company.
- Having a mindset of contributing to the success of the team and overall company, outside of individual goals and objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to balance and navigate competing priorities between customers and Sure
- In depth knowledge SaaS products
- Insurtech or fintech industry experience
Sure offers employees benefits including: unlimited PTO, a variety of medical, dental and vision insurance plans covered at 80%, 401k plan, equity, employee assistance program, generous parental leave, home office stipend, an annual company retreat, and so much more!
Sure, an insurance technology company, powers digital insurance programs for the world’s most recognized brands and carriers. Its enterprise SaaS Platform and APIs accelerate digital transformation and omnichannel distribution without the need for additional IT resources. Sure streamlines all aspects of digital insurance sales and service with features designed for each phase of the insurance lifecycle. Founded in 2014, the company is remote first and has customers around the globe.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For more information, visit https://www.sureapp.com/. Follow @SureHQ on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Employment at Sure is contingent upon a satisfactory verification of a general and criminal background check. Upon an offer of employment, all prospective employees may be required to complete an employment application. Any background verifications will be obtained with written consent from the individual.