Strategic Account Manager at Telesign (Greater LA Area, CA)
The Strategic Accounts Manager is responsible for driving account acquisition and new business. In this role, you’ll be part of a dynamic and expanding sales team with a strong culture of high growth and long term success. In support of their tasks, such a candidate will find a well-funded, innovative company that is the leader in Mobile Identity. TeleSign helps customers secure more than 3.5 billion end user accounts worldwide and prevent registration fraud, while improving user experience and managing costs.
- Demand generation, qualification and opportunity management to contract closure.
- Create demand across multiple divisions and build cross-channel support through clear business justification.
- Consultatively solution-sell the suite of TeleSign services by mapping business challenges with technology solutions.
- Close net new business with named accounts
- Drive incremental revenue inside named accounts by uncovering net new business and use cases, accelerating and growing the adoption of TeleSign Solutions, and cross-selling additional solutions.
- Forecast and pipeline management using CRM tools.
- Account planning (using Holden methodology) and regular, clear reporting to senior management and executives
- Partner with Business Development Associates (chartered with driving lead/opportunity generation in the Strategic Account Director’s accounts), Client Services (engaged for customer deployment), Solution Engineering, TeleSign partners and partner team and HQ Sales Operations team.
- Work closely with the Carrier Business Development team and our carrier partners to develop and close market-making opportunities.
- 7+ years of experience in technology sales (mobile and security preferred) focused on new business development
- Successful track record in new business sales of transactional and subscription services, and SaaS.
- Understanding of and demonstrable track record of utilizing a recognized sales methodology
- Excellent written and oral communications skills with the ability to communicate across many levels of an organization.
- Ability to synthesize financial, marketing and resource data to build a coherent plan of action. Knowledge of generic financial concepts and principles, budgeting/forecasting processes
- Deep understanding of the mechanics of the business, capable of analyzing trends and drawing actionable conclusions
- Clear, accurate and concise reporting
TeleSign is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other factor irrelevant to doing a great job.