Strategic Account Executive
Strategic Account Executive
Marina del Rey, CA
$60-100k Base DOE + $50-150k Performance Bonus Plan + Full Benefits
Our mission is to help the world find “home.” Powered by insurance and technology, we’re reinventing the way renters and properties transact—making it faster, simpler, and more cost-effective.
LeaseLock replaces security deposits with insurance. Renters pay a low monthly fee starting at $19 that insures the property for up to 6x rent. Renters save thousands of dollars at move-in, while properties convert more leases with better protection.
LeaseLock is rapidly growing, already protecting over 1,000,000 apartment homes. LeaseLock is venture-backed by leading financial, insurance, and real estate funds including American Family Ventures, Clocktower Technology Ventures, Moderne Ventures, and 500 Startups.
We’re passionate about our mission and are looking for exceptionally talented people to join our team. If you are smart, dynamic, and energized to join a high-growth startup disrupting the $1 trillion real estate market with an innovative new product—let’s chat!
We're looking for a dynamic, high performing Strategic Account Executive with experience selling technology products and services over the phone, via web-based presentations, and in-person. The ideal candidate has a history of exceeding sales quota, loves the thrill of the hunt, and is capable of building and growing a pipeline of business as a result of prospecting and relationship building. They also have experience navigating through complex organizations and selling to multiple decision makers in the C Suite.
Candidates for the Strategic Account Executive role should be highly motivated and possess natural sales instincts. LeaseLock offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to sell a first-to-market product. We offer aggressive performance bonus plans.
• Comfortably sell to VP & C-Suite executives, navigating through multiple decision makers in large complex organizations
• Sell our solutions with a consultative approach in a high energy environment
• Build strong relationships with large book of enterprise customers within the U.S. - including property managers and owners
• New sales activities include the management of prospecting, qualifying, closing; 90% sales presentations by phone/webshare, 10% in-person.
• Research, identify, and tenaciously generate new opportunities weekly
• Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales funnel
• Strategically attack a regional territory to close new business
• Must have the ability to create the ROI for your prospects
• Maintain a high volume of activity including outbound calls, emails, & social selling
• Skillfully deliver web-based presentations while partnering with sales support teams
• Consistently outperform your quarterly and annual sales quota
• Thrive on change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable
• BA/BS degree with a strong academic record or relevant combination of education and experience
• Minimum of 2 years of formal field sales or inside sales work experience with a record of exceeding assigned quotas
• Strong track record of proven achievement selling software products or services required
• Previous experience with value-based and consultative selling approach
• Ability to identify, qualify and prioritize prospects
• Ability to present products and solutions to large groups
• Ability to assess a situation and quickly formulate the correct solution
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Technically savvy with internet-based sales tools like LinkedIn, Google Suite, and Pipedrive (or similar CRM)
• Industry meetings with industry associations and trade shows will be required
• Self-motivated, hard-working, detail-oriented individual with punctual follow-up with clients on daily activities
• This individual needs to be a self-starter that is motivated by resolving client issues and selling solutions to maximize commission income
• Experience in the multifamily industry
• Strong consultative sales skills and relationship building
• Demonstrated ability to understand and be comfortable with technical product offerings
• Accelerate your career with high visibility role in a fast-growth startup
• Report directly to Executive-level team
• Aggressive performance bonus compensation plan
• Initiatives will have a direct impact on the performance of the company
• Office is located four blocks from the beach in sunny Marina del Rey
• Extra Credit: Food for thought http://bit.ly/11ofvp5