Sr Solutions Architect at Neustar
Neustar is an information services and technology company and a leader in identity resolution providing the data and technology that enables trusted connections between companies and people at the moments that matter most. More information is available at https://www.home.neustar.
Job Requisition:R-2974 Sr Solutions Architect (Open)
Primary Location:LOS ANGELES
Senior Solutions Engineer
- Who are we?
- As a company built on the foundation of Privacy by Design, for more than 20 years Neustarâs unique capabilities have made us the leader in the field of responsible identity resolution. Neustar enables trusted connections between companies and people at the moments that matter most, with world-class and industry leading solutions in Marketing, Risk, Communications, Security and Registry services.
- What is a Solution Engineer?
- The solution engineer is the primary technical liaison between Neustar and our clients. They are responsible for representing Neustarâs capabilities and functions, leading our clients through the design of their deployment. They setup, configure, and debug the data pipe foundations between Neustar, the client, and the clientâs various data sources. The range of solutions and products that the solution engineer will cover include the breadth of Neustarâs Marketing Solutions technologies, with an emphasis on Multi-Touch Attribution.
- What you will be doing:
- Understand client requirements to implement and configure application functionality, data integrations, and data transformation rules.
- Operate within the full deployment cycle of a client implementation, from initial pre/post sales planning and scoping meetings, to client walk-through of model and UI delivery.
- Setup, validate, and diagnose ETL integrations using HQL, AWS, Excel, and other tools.
- Understand and represent Neustarâs product suite with expertise, guiding the client throughout the implementation process.
- You will communicate directly with clients to help solve issues and identify potential data challenges and data validation problems.
- What we would love to see:
- A Bachelorâs degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or Information Technology
- Advanced SQL skills with the ability to manipulate, join, and filter datasets efficiently.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Advanced understandings of ETL best practices and familiar with several forms of ETL methodologies/technologies.
- User level familiarity with database design, different operating system shells, scripting languages, and with an issue/task management platform.
- A highly effective cross functional communicator in both written and verbal skills, able to articulate technical concepts at both high and low levels.
- Familiarity or interest in analytics and/or statistical concepts.
- Familiarity with the AdTech/MarTech landscape; the advertisers, data providers, and tracking partners.
- Ability and willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment and solve complex problems.
- 4-7 years of relevant experience.
- Why work for us?
- At Neustar, we are committed to the growth and development of our employees whose individual skills, curiosity and passion for their work, contribute to the overall success of our business. Our core values (Accountability, Collaboration, Transparency, Resilience, and Respect) are the driving force of our culture across our locations around the globe. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package including perks such as tuition reimbursement, awesome company discounts, back-up day care, community service events, pet and baby swag and much more! We are all learning and creating together; and having some major fun along the way.
JOIN US! We canât wait to meet you!
Neustar does not accept unsolicited resumes from external firms or agencies. Neustar will not be responsible for placement fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Diversity, inclusion and teamwork are second nature to Neustar; and these values permeate our entire business structure. Neustar is committed to creating an environment where a wide spectrum of opinions and beliefs are actively sought, listened to and respected. Further, our talented workforce draws from the many geographic areas and markets in which Neustar operates worldwide, which represents a distinct competitive advantage. The rich and varied personal and professional backgrounds of our employees make Neustar a dynamic and rewarding company at which to build a career. We invite you to join us.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
Neustar, Inc. considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran in accordance with federal law and other state and local requirements. Neustar, Inc., complies with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment and provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state and local laws.