Sr. Manager, Strategic Partnerships at ServiceTitan
The Sr. Manager, Strategic Partnerships (Suppliers) is an integral, highly-visible role contributing to the overall success of the Growth team at ServiceTitan. You will build, launch, and optimize initiatives with OEMs, retailers, wholesale distributors and Internet of Things (IoT) companies that drive immense value to our customers. You have a well-rounded background including analytical rigor and strategic thinking -- drawing key elements from roles such as management consulting, business development and product strategy. Our ideal candidate is highly motivated to drive new growth opportunities, helping ServiceTitan continue to expand its customer base, while also keeping a pulse on new opportunities and strategic decisions that will drive future growth.
- Become an industry expert, and have a systematic approach to identifying relevant industry trends and partnership opportunities with OEMs, retailers and distributors
- Build and present compelling business cases to C-suite executives both internally and externally
- Design, launch, and optimize Growth initiatives within existing and new verticals
- Partner with Product and Product Marketing to define scope, requirements, go-to-market strategy, and to launch a product with immense value and high adoption
- Lead negotiations, structure agreements, and execute deals with partners
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales, Product, and other internal stakeholders to identify and capitalize on revenue opportunities
- Research and maintain business landscape knowledge of competitors, insights, and trends
- Work with Legal to draft agreements for partnerships
- 7+ years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor's Degree, MBA or equivalent experience preferred
- Robust understanding of partner stakeholder-mapping and engagement strategies
- Must be able to operate independently with minimal oversight
- Familiarity with HVAC, Plumbing or Electrical industries is a plus
- Experience with APIs and integrations is a plus
- Intelligent, hard working and tech savvy
- Ability to build strong relationships internally and externally
- Results-driven, detail-oriented and organized self-starter
- Openness and ability to be coached, passion for winning, persistence and determination
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work effectively cross-functionally
- Strong leadership skills with proven verbal and written communications skills
- Equity in one of the fastest-growing SaaS start-ups in Los Angeles
- You will have the opportunity to grow in both skill and responsibility as the company scales.
- You will work directly with the executive and management teams of the world’s leading service businesses.
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.