At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $25 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a public company; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other minority groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, and those in the LGBTQ+ communities to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch – we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role
GoodRx is seeking a Sr Director, Payer Account Management who will be responsible for creating go-to-market
strategies with GoodRx healthcare partners including Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBM), Health Plans and
employers. This position will take the lead on developing payer strategies and partnerships opportunities. The
Sr Director, Payer Account Management reports to the Pharmacy Strategy Officer.
- Develop and maintain relationships with partner senior executives
- Create enhanced access and profile for GoodRx across partner organizations
- Develop innovative growth ideas for our partnerships with payers
- Create annual growth plan for each partner
- Develop robust account management / relationship framework and cadence, including quarterly
- business reviews
- Assess market for new payer partners/opportunities
- Work cross-functionally, specifically with the Pharmacy Strategy and Pharmacy Business Development
- teams, to determine new products and go to market opportunities
Skills & Qualifications:
- 10+ years of experience in Strategic Account Management, Pharmacy Account Management or
- Healthcare Business Development
- BA/BS degree or higher
- Ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively
- Exceptional listening, strategic decision-making, negotiation, and EQ
- Ability to develop rapport, gauge partner needs, and understand multiple perspectives
- Innovative, growth mindset and creative thinker
- Cohesive team builder who leads by example
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and projects while paying strict attention to detail
- Proficient across GSuite and MS Office products
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Experience in healthcare, specifically with a PBM or health plan, is strongly preferred
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $25 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description