Sr. Business Development Manager at Slickdeals
Slickdeals is the largest and most trusted platform that helps connect 11 million monthly users with the best products at the best prices. Slickdeals is looking for a Business Development Manager that is self-motivated, enjoys working in the fast-paced online space and is looking to utilize their existing business experience and apply it at a rapidly growing company. The Business Development Manager will be involved in all aspects of creation of long-term value for the organization which include optimizing current partner relationships, negotiating new partnerships, finding new revenue opportunities and executing deals. The candidate will maintain and preserve the Slickdeals TPTCOW culture - Team player, Passionate, Thinks big, Customer focused, Ownership mentality, and Work smart.
- Respond to partner and advertiser inquiries, create and sell large media packages
- Identify potential clients and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business needs
- Negotiate terms, execute contracts and work with internal teams to launch new partners
- Develop relationships with new clients and maintain relationships with existing clients
- Monitor partner activity and analyze performance. Identify areas of improvement and recommend ways to increase revenue
- Achieve and consistently exceed revenue goals
- Create and maintain a list/database of prospective clients in the CRM tool
- Work cross functionally with various teams to develop tracking, reporting, new executions or other technical integration when necessary
- Understands all of the company’s service offerings and clearly communicates them to clients and prospective clients
- Collaborate with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting
- Provide regular updates (daily, weekly, monthly) on partner performance
- Be the liaison between the advertising partner and internal teams while maintaining community integrity
- Travel to on-site partner meetings and select industry events to represent Slickdeals
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in fast-paced deadline-driven environment
- Creative problem solver, thinks outside of the box and can develop recommendations to grow campaigns
- Independent, takes initiative, enthusiastic, eager to learn
- Comfort with interacting with clients and maintaining a professional demeanor
- Ability to learn quickly regarding new tools and platforms
- An analytical, problem solving and results-driven approach to challenges and opportunities
- Worked with Fortune 100 companies
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field
- 4+ years of work experience with at least 2+ years of experience at account management, brand management, performance marketing, digital media sales, sales or consulting.
- Proven track record of mid-market/enterprise sales success – exceeding targets and ability to ramp quickly
- Must be metrics-driven
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
- Strong communication and delivery skills in writing and speaking, both internally and externally
- Skilled in collaborative management environment and ability to work and communicate with members of various teams
- General computer and email proficiency (Google suite). Must also be proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Agency experience working with Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) companies or finance industry
- Extensive network of industry contacts (affiliate marketing or digital media)
- Deep understanding of and passion for e-commerce
- Existing relationships with VPs or C-level executive contacts in the online media industry
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States
Slickdeals is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other protected status. Slickdeals will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the “Ban the Box” legislation. We may access publicly available information as part of your application.
Slickdeals participates in E-Verify. For more information, please refer to E-Verify Participation and Right to Work.
Slickdeals does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.