Sr. Account Manager at Snap Inc. (Remote)
Snap Inc is a technology company. We believe the camera presents the greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Snap contributes to human progress by empowering people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together. The Company's three core products are Snapchat , a visual messaging app that enhances your relationships with friends, family, and the world; Lens Studio , an augmented reality platform that powers AR across Snapchat and other services; and its AR glasses, Spectacles .
Snapchat is a camera and messaging app that connects people to their friends and the world. Every day around the globe, millions of people use Snapchat to communicate with friends, build relationships, play, and learn. No matter where you are or how you express yourself, it's always the fastest way to share a moment!
We're looking for a Sr. Account Manager to join Snap Inc! As a member of the team, you will work in a fun, fast-paced and fluid environment. Y ou'll help grow and nurture senior-level client relationships, analyze and optimize campaign performance, strategically plan branded and performance video campaigns, and lead complex platform work streams.
What you'll do:
- Lead, manage, and proactively grow relationships with key clients and agency partners
- Proactively lead product update discussions, educate brands and agencies on Snap's new and existing products, and advise on best practices to drive optimal performance and groundbreaking campaigns
- Help onboard new account managers and account specialists, ensuring they understand best practices and key cross-functional relationships
- Partner with account executives and creative strategists throughout the RFP process to develop innovative, insight-driven digital campaigns on Snapchat, bringing measurable ROI for our clients
- Lead projects involving complex work streams and cross-functional collaboration (internally and externally)
- Dive deep into campaign performance data; guide KPI driven measurement strategies, identify performance trends, optimize campaigns to achieve results, and provide recommendations for upsell opportunities
- Increase adoption and engagement of Snap's self-service platform and auction-based tools, providing ongoing technical support and real time analysis
- Proactively develop best-in-class case studies that deliver a constantly evolving test-and-learn agenda across the category
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Advanced Excel skills, as well as experience with analyzing datasets and delivering actionable insights
- Incredibly data driven, with deep understanding of advertising performance metrics
- Proven experience working effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management (internally and externally)
- Expert understanding of advertising performance metrics
- Deep understanding of media management within a biddable auction advertising environment and demonstrated skill in educating others (e.g., advertisers, agencies)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to changes
- Ability to lead multiple projects with strong attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills; both written and verbal
- Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills
- BS/BA degree in business, communications, marketing, or another related area of study or equivalent years of experience
- 5+ years experience in the digital media industry, with a focus on performance and brand marketing, ad-tech, or programmatic
- Pre-existing relationships with senior-level client decision-makers and brand marketers
- Impressive track record of delivering on quota and obtaining positive reviews
- A passion for Snapchat as a user and solid knowledge of our ad products
In the United States, work locations are assigned a pay zone which determines the salary range for the position. The successful candidate's starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These pay zones may be modified in the future.
- Zone A (CA, WA, NYC) : The base salary range for this position is $110,000 - 160,000 annually
- Zone B : The base salary range for this position is $105,000 - 152,000 annually
- Zone C : The base salary range for this position is $94,000 - 136,000 annually
- This position is eligible to participate in a sales incentive program
- This position is eligible for equity in the form of RSUs
"Default Together" Policy at Snap: At Snap Inc. we believe that being together in person helps us build our culture faster, reinforce our values, and serve our community, customers and partners better through dynamic collaboration. To reflect this, we practice a "default together" approach and expect our team members to work in an office at least 80% of the time (an average of 4 days per week).
If you are not based in the same location(s) listed for this role and are open to relocation, we encourage you to apply to take advantage of our generous relocation policy.
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. EOE, including disability/vets. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don't be shy and contact us at [email protected] .
Our Benefits : Snap Inc. is its own community, so we've got your back! We do our best to make sure you and your loved ones have everything you need to be happy and healthy, on your own terms. Our benefits are built around your needs and include paid parental leave, comprehensive medical coverage, emotional and mental health support programs, and compensation packages that let you share in Snap's long-term success!