- Work closely with BlackLine Sales, Partner Sales, Product and Services throughout the entire deal lifecycle. Lead the in-depth discovery and engagement aspects of the pursuit through to the final proposal and statement of work.
- Determine, in cooperation with the Engagement Manager within the PMO team, the actual project approach and planning, as well as communicate the challenges of the implementation service to be captured in the Statement of Work.
- Maintain key client relationships established during the sale process to ensure expectations are met throughout delivery and support. Drive the client roadmap working closely with implementations, customer success managers, and the product team.
- Discuss and align Proof of Concept work, or business process workshops when required to accelerate closing of large opportunities.
- Work closely with Product, Marketing and Services to assist in the development of other assets (e.g., workshop enablers, use cases, competitive comparisons, sales/partner training, whitepapers, webcasts, etc.) and help with evangelizing BlackLine's product.
- Lead and coordinate the project approach and planning discussion during the sales engagements, and ensure the Engagement Managers are aligned or involved during this stage
- Create or align customer project plans complete with budgetary information and resource needs.
- Define project success criteria and communicate them to all stakeholders.
- Work closely with the PMO and the IC managers on the capacity planning for each opportunity
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong ability to demonstrate and persuade using influencing skills and relating to prospective customers in a consultative manner
- Experience creating and delivering compelling presentations
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and trust with prospects/clients
- Proven ability to understand and address prospective client objections
- Strong ability to match product functionality to the prospects' business needs
- Demonstrate integrity, trustworthiness and good judgment
- Previous enterprise level experience as a Solutions Consultant or end user/administration experience in the BlackLine software.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Economics or Business Administration
- Ability to travel up to 30%
Read Full Job Description