SMB Account Executive
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Focus on potential customers who are within our SMB segment
- Work closely with HR and People teams to truly understand their business and objectives to help support their employees
- Educate customers on the value of Headspace in a thoughtful way demonstrating findings from our Science team, while creating an emotional connection.
- Provide recommendations based on a customer’s business needs and usage patterns
- High velocity sales while managing multiple customers at a time at various stages of the Headspace buying cycle
- Handle inbound customer communication and organize/escalate issues appropriately including: billing, legal, security, and technical inquiries
- Drive revenue by managing a book of prospects and sourcing your own
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
What you’ve accomplished:
- 1-3 years work experience in a sales role, preferably in SaaS
- You are visionary and compelled to achieve goals. The customer is always put first.
- You are articulate and poised with a clear and concise spoken and written communication style
- You take a high-energy interest in opportunities to increase customer happiness and deepen customer relationships
- You have a proven track record of identifying customer needs and successfully implementing solutions
- You have successfully managed quotas and met sales targets.
- Your character traits include flexibility, resiliency and being willing to adapt.
- You are adept at creating thorough account plans to support customer and Headspace goals