Real estate is the largest asset class in the world—and yet it has also been one of the slowest to adopt innovative, new technologies. It has become increasingly important for the industry to evolve alongside a consumer-base who are accustomed to mobile-first, on-demand, and personalized experiences in every area of their lives. Founded in 2018, Endpoint emerged from a collaboration between First American and BCG Digital Ventures, the venture capital arm of the Boston Consulting Group. The new company combines First American’s title and settlement expertise, with the innovative approach of an agile technology company, to provide a seamless real estate closing from start to finish. At Endpoint, we believe the combination of modern technology, a standardized and simplified closing process, and a highly dedicated team of people will completely change the industry – and deliver an experience that instills the joy of an effortless close for all.
Endpoint is looking for an ambitious Senior Closing Coordinator with strong business, analytical and technical skills to join our Operations team. You will work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment to improve services and provide an exceptional closing experience to each and every client. In addition to providing exceptional service throughout the closing process, you will have an opportunity to collaborate with clients and our internal business partners to create technology products and processes.
As a Senior Closing Coordinator, you will use your skills to:
- Work as part of a centralized group that supports escrow transactions in multiple states
- Process real estate transactions by clearing title, ordering documents required for closing, ensuring file is on track to close as scheduled
- Follow up with parties on transactions to obtain information needed to ensure files that are assigned to you are ready for the closing team in a timely manner
- Manage the progress of transactions that are assigned to you, ensuring we obtain everything needed for closing and that all items are correct, including documents, statements and calculations
- Educate those around you, provide feedback on processes and provide top notch customer service to our clients and customers
- Most of all, you’ll be able to leverage the latest digital technology to exceed client expectations.
You’ll come to Endpoint with:
- Passion for escrow that shows in your experience and dedication to the closing process
- Experience working in Escrow at a Senior Escrow Assistant level or beyond (3 years minimum)
- Ability to instantly connect with people, and lead by example
- Strong understanding and desire to impact development of customized software and applications
- Maniacally focused on customer satisfaction and bringing solutions that meet their needs
- Team player as collaboration is the key to our success
- Growth mindset and open to ideas of others
- Excitement for technology and how it can ignite change and renewal
- Commitment to champion new ideas, strategies, and concepts.
Why work at Endpoint:
- You will have a lot of responsibility and many opportunities to advance your career
- You will get first-hand experience of working for a well funded early-stage startup
- Your hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability will be greatly valued
- We offer great benefits - Health, Dental and Vision, 401K match
- Dog-friendly office, fully-stocked snack bar and weekly catered lunches
- Ability to mold your career and make an immediate direct impact.
- Competitive compensation
Endpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Read Full Job Description