Metropolis is an AI and computer vision start-up building the technological and real estate infrastructure to facilitate the future of mobility.
This is your opportunity to join early and build something remarkable at the intersection of technology, mobility, and real estate. We are reimagining the parking experience today but developing an ecosystem to support all forms of mobility tomorrow; and if you have a passion for transforming the urban landscape to more intelligently facilitate EV charging, last mile transport, autonomous vehicles, and even electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL), please consider joining us.
The Company is led by an experienced executive team with diverse backgrounds, including a successful LA-based tech founder, a technical leader from eHarmony and DogVacay, and senior professionals from major global financial services firms and the world’s leading mobility companies; our first-class engineering talent joins us from Google, Palantir, Rubicon Project, Honey, Canoo, and others.
We approach life with wonder and curiosity. We’re inventors, skeptics and, at times, have been called crazy. We challenge one another with passion, from principle and with respect. But above all, we are relentless in our drive to build a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive culture.
We are seeking a business development generalist to play a critical role in forming partnerships with leading mobility, EV charging, logistics, and automotive companies. As a member of the Partnerships organization, you will work closely with the Head of Partnerships to identify, design, and execute new business opportunities that drive alternative revenue to the Metropolis platform.
You likely have:
- An ownership mentality and a desire to build for the long haul
- The capacity to learn quickly and adapt to a challenging, entrepreneurial atmosphere
- High emotional intelligence and excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to generate enthusiasm and confidence from others
- Strong business acumen with exceptional relationship management, business development, and commercial deal negotiating skills
- An appreciation for process and deep experience growing both consumer and enterprise products
What you will do:
- Support the Head of Partnerships with drafting proposals and developing external presentation materials for existing and potential partners
- Collaborate with local and regional managers to scale existing pilots with Metropolis partners to additional geographies
- Serve as a liaison between the Product and Operations teams to deploy new partnership products
- Participate in deal negotiations with internal stakeholders and business development partners
- Develop and maintain a Board-level KPI reporting suite for partnership deployments and manage a detailed business development pipeline
- Report into our Head of Partnerships where you will be accountable for key performance metrics that drive our business forward
- Attractive compensation and generous benefits package (100% Medical, 50% Vision and 50% Dental)
- Company 401(k) match up to 6% of salary
- Paid company snacks and after-hour meals
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Gym reimbursement program
- 529 savings plan
- Commuter benefits