Senior Associate / Lead, Sales Training and Enablement at Weedmaps
Senior Associate / Lead, Sales Training and Enablement
The Revenue team is the driving force of Weedmaps and the Sales Enablement team has been tasked with improving the sales productivity of our salesforce through world-class onboarding, professional development and sales enablement. To achieve these goals, we are looking for a dynamic Training and Enablement leader capable of crafting, facilitating, and delivering training for our sales team, and supporting their success with ongoing strategic enablement projects.
For those passionate about sales, strategy, training, sales process, automation and performance management this role is perfect. Each day is rarely the same, moving from training new hires to diving deep into process optimization to assessing performance gaps and developing custom remedies to ensure everyone in a sales role at Weedmaps is successful. Taking the role to the next level includes influencing the sales motions of one of the most reputable cannabis companies in the world and measurably increasing sales productivity and accelerating new hire time to value.
The impact you'll make:
- Responsible for sales training, including onboarding
- Be able to assess needs, design and deliver dynamic sales training
- Involved in all facets of sales enablement including process optimization, research & content strategy
- Collaborates with Head of Sales Enablement and Sales Leadership to design and iterate training programs
- Monitors critical metrics and develop custom solutions for most common deficiencies
- Keep all live training content up to date
- Pick the right LMS tool for the job
- Administration of certification process to current employees
- Partner with Sales Leadership to work 1:1 with reps for ongoing coaching and development (e.g. call reviews) to demonstrate successful learning and on-the-job application.
- Work with leadership to ensure appropriate levels of certification
- Introduce sales certification process and design
- Primary goals are:
- Increasing sales productivity
- Reducing time to value of all new account executives
- Increase the percentage of sales reps hitting quota
What you've accomplished:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 - 6 years experience in sales discipline or sales training
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with high velocity, complex sales business model
- Experience in training, coaching, managing or developing sales reps
- 100% employee covered Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits AND 80% dependent covered Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- HMO (California residents only) and PPO option offered through United Healthcare
- 401(k) Retirement Plan: 100% match on the first 1%. 50% match from 2-6% of employee contributions
- 3 weeks PTO (accrued) and 5 sick days (immediate)
- Supplemental, voluntary benefits: accident insurance, short and long term disability, flexible spending accounts, life Insurance, critical illness insurance
- Basic Life/AD&D (Accidental Death and Dismemberment)
- 11 company holidays
- Catered lunch and snacks provided while working in the office
- Monthly snack boxes sent straight to your doorstep as we work remotely
- Casual work environment, read no fancy clothes required, but you are free to dress to the nines!
- Corporate events
- All the equipment that you need to get your work done
Founded in 2008, Weedmaps is a leading technology and software infrastructure provider to the cannabis industry. Our suite of cloud-based software and data solutions includes point of sale, logistics and ordering solutions that enable customers to scale their businesses while complying with the complex and disparate regulations applicable to the cannabis industry. In addition, our platform provides consumers with information regarding cannabis products across web and mobile platforms, including listing local retailers and brands, facilitating product discovery and allowing consumers to educate themselves on cannabis and its history, uses and legal status. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Weedmaps employs more than 400 professionals around the world, with offices including Barcelona, Berlin, Boston, Denver, New York, Phoenix and Toronto.
So what are you waiting for? Join the Weedmaps family!