Senior Application Administrator at ServiceTitan Inc.
**This role is located in Los Angeles, CA. Relocation to Los Angeles is required. Assistance may be provided.
ServiceTitan is seeking an exceptional Senior Application Administrator to join one of the fastest growing tech startups in Southern California, backed by the best VC firms in the SaaS space. It is a highly visible support-oriented role, working in a growing team.
As a Senior Application Administrator, you will support all business applications and provide tier-1 support to end users. You will participate in the evaluation of new business systems or applications and successful enablement for users. In addition, you will be responsible for working with vendors in coordinating issue resolutions, user management, usage statistics and coordinate with procurement team for software renewals. This position works cross functionally across multiple business groups, IT, security, and product management team.
Our ideal candidate will be an energetic, customer-focused, clear communicator who has deep experience in supporting multiple business applications.
As our Senior Application Administrator (Corporate Systems and Insight), you will:
- Manage all activities and functions involved with the analysis, definition, specification, documentation and installation of new and/or existing IT applications; Develop and maintain system and documentation related to designated application(s); Manage and track software/application usage, new user onboarding, upcoming renewals and work with procurement team for evaluation of new software and renewals
- Support employee/contractor on-boarding and termination requests in working with System Administrator
- Provide first-level contact and assist users in provisioning different applications and resolving issues with g-suite applications (Gmail, Google Drive, google calendar etc.)
- Maintain and support Jira Service desk queue and triage issues in working with system administrator and other application support teams
- Vendor/application team coordination: You’ll be responsible for responding to issues with vendors on application support, following through resolutions and managing escalations with internal users.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- Minimum 5 years performing application administrator meeting SLAs and supporting users in day to day general user access issues, provisioning and termination requests
- A passion for problem solving and working cross-functionally
- Expert level experience with Google G Suite administration (i.e. Google mail, Google Drive, Google Calendar, etc), Office 365 and Slack is a must
- Experience or Knowledge of setup of google OAuth with other applications and similar identity management(SSO) platform
- Experience with setting up Active directory, AWS, Salesforce Admin(user administration) experience is a plus.
- Experience with standard integration platforms and REST APIs.
- Practical IT Service Management experience and knowledge of industry frameworks (i.e., ITIL, CMMI, etc.)
- Must be motivated, independent and self-sufficient; able to receive an assigned task and see it through to completion with minimal supervision
- Ability to quickly analyze situations, correlate ideas, and make decisions on issues and resolutions
- Strong presentation, communication and facilitation skills
- Experience in supporting enterprise applications and tools such as below but not limited to:
- GSuite, Office 365, Asana, Slack, Quip, Zoom, Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence),Zapier, Adobe, Aha, Bonusly, Salesforce connected app management etc
We are proud of the ServiceTitan culture - it brings together brilliant, genuine and driven individuals in an atmosphere that is positive and inclusive. Check out our culture for yourself:
http://instagram.com/goservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Inc 5000 - Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, or genetic information. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great — and there's always room for more.