Senior Account Strategist
Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 300+ digital marketeers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Toyota, Verizon, Dickies, TOMS, Wienerschnitzel, or Zenni Optical, you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
If you’re not already convinced, our amazing perks have made us one of the Best Places to Work in the US two years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 years in a row. Here’s why:
- 80% coverage of basic medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Traditional 401k and/or Roth 401k matching.
- Quarterly team social events, birthday celebrations, chili cook offs, holiday half days and summer half day Fridays, and more.
- Unlimited PTO and an innovative Work From Anywhere policy that gives our employees freedom to stretch their wings- and catch the cable guy.
- Coffee, tea, juice, and cereal. A vending machine that has every snack imaginable.
- Fresh fruit Monday's, Veggie Tuesdays, Yogurt Wednesdays, Throwdown Thursdays, and Bagel Fridays!
- Dog friendly office. Seriously.
- Beautifully designed and modern office: standing desks, outdoor seating, courtyard, and breakout rooms.
- Break time: ping-pong, shuffleboard and Bocce ball. Any time is break time.
- But wait, we have more! We have electric full body massage chairs so you can work while getting a massage.
As a Senior Account Strategist, you will play a leadership role driving online marketing strategy and account planning across a variety of client verticals. As a key partner to the Account Management group, you will ensure that all plans are delivered on time and in support of the brand, while developing objectives, strategies, and tactics that drive growth.
You Will Be
- Supporting Account Directors in long- and short-term account planning (growth, investment, resourcing, etc.)
- Determining optimal online channel strategies aimed at meeting clients’ business and marketing objectives
- Evaluating and analyzing program results and presenting recommendations for changes in strategy
- Leveraging data, market research, and competitive trends to generate insights, as well as define and track performance against goals
- Partnering with Business Development and other channel leads to serve as the strategy expert to support new business opportunities
- Collaborating with creative, media, and technology teams to build a robust marketing strategy and plan for clients, as well as leads at partner agencies and technology providers, to ensure the viability of ideas and concepts
- Maintaining a deep and broad understanding of the client’s financial, strategic and marketing imperatives, product and service roadmap, and competitive dynamics in the marketplace
You Must Have
- 5+ years of agency or client-side experience in digital strategy
- A deep understanding of all digital channels (paid search, paid social, SEO, website user experience, content, programmatic, email)
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- The ability to work both individually and in teams
- The drive to meet and exceed all internal and external deadlines
- A firm understanding of emerging digital trends
- Degree in Advertising, Marketing, or related field, MBA a plus