Senior Account Manager at NuORDER
Greater LA Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 11:21 a.m. (PST) on Friday, April 3, 2020
NuORDER is a venture-backed, B2B eCommerce technology company revolutionizing the way the $130 billion wholesale business is done. Since 2011, we’ve offered a platform to empower brands and retailers to conduct their business in a smarter, modern, more efficient way and 100% online. We’re digitizing the buying process and currently partnering with over 1,200 brands and 500,000 retailers within different verticals to provide a central place to browse different products and catalogs, access up-to-the-minute sales and inventory data, and place orders any time of day, even via mobile.
Our clients need people who are dedicated, full of enthusiasm and truly enjoy working with people. NuORDER is looking for a dynamic and diligent individual to provide world-class service to our most premiere clients. This position will be located in our Los Angeles office. This individual will be responsible for retaining customers and negotiating renewals and account growth, providing strategic recommendations on how to best use our tool, and know how to appropriately identify and resolve sensitive customer issues.
What you'll do:
- Manage a portfolio of NuORDER's top clients.
- Develop long-term relationships with brand clients, including C-Suite. Frequently meeting in-person and giving presentations to show the value we are driving and align on company business goals and objectives.
- Be an expert in your customers' business; understanding their seasonal cycles, sales goals, GTM strategies and working with them to have our tool support their needs/goals each step of the way.
- Operate as the main point of contact for your brands, taking personal responsibility to make sure any questions or issues get resolved.
- Track the success of your brands on our tool using hard data, and modify your customer recommendations as needed to maximize the outcome.
- Accurately capture customer feedback on the software and translate that into product requirements.
- Spearhead renewal conversations with customers, as well as ways we can grow the account (new features etc.).
- Work closely with the Enterprise Sales Team/Onboarding post sale to onboard new clients on NuORDER.
- Become an expert on our technology solution, and how it can deliver value for marquee wholesale brands.
What you'll need:
- BA/BS required
- At least 5 years of experience in SaaS/Software, Account Management/Sales, e-commerce, technology start-up required
- Experience overseeing/managing the ongoing implementation of a B2B software system
- Relevant wholesale experience (Sales, Operations, Planning, Merchandizing, Buying, etc.) is a plus
- Comfortable multi-tasking and juggling competing/changing priorities in a fast-paced, ever-evolving, entrepreneurial startup environment
- Experience working across/consulting C-Level executives
- Ability to think beyond the status quo with a can-do attitude and an appetite for success.
We’re creative, innovative, and helping businesses become more efficient. Ensuring that each member of our team feels fulfilled and on track to become the very best employee they can be is important - and we encourage our people to discover new ways of achieving specific goals. We fully believe that each and every individual part of our organization provides value, a new perspective and progress to NuORDER’s growth and success. Come join us so we can build together!
NuORDER offers a competitive salary and benefits package complete with medical, dental & vision insurance, a matching 401k program, flexible PTO & a wide array of holidays. We also offer paid maternal and paternal leave.
As a NuORDER employee, you can expect a variety of learning and development opportunities and a plethora of snacks, coffee, and sparkling water in our fully stocked kitchen. In addition, it’s not unusual for us to have Bagel Fridays, free lunches, game nights, and happy hours to bond as a team.
Read Full Job Description