Hello, is it Cie Digital Labs you’re looking for?
Are you looking for an opportunity to make an impact managing the relationship of a multimillion dollar account? Have you mastered the art of navigating rocky waters and maintaining the course calmly while satisfying internal and external partners? We might be looking for you, also!
Where big picture and efficiency meet, there’s our Account team. They’re sensible, assertive and amazing at collaborating as a team and with partners. Sometimes that means having tough conversations about timelines, budgets or challenges that arise. As a team, you are responsible for representing the voice of our business partners and working with your counterparts to develop and execute solutions that meet their goals and objectives.
The Sr. Account Manager will need to maintain accurate and effective communication across multiple teams and levels internally and externally.
What you’ll do:
Be a fearless leader. You’ll need to take ownership of your projects and know where they’re at every step of the way.
Set the foundation. Foster and develop business partner and team relationships.
Manager of all things. Guide and lead all aspects of business oversight and be in lockstep with the Project Manager, including communication to all parties up and down the food chain while keeping the project vision and goals top of mind.
Go the extra mile. Be thorough in documentation, facilitate healthy discussions, make sure all the “i”s are dotted and “t”s are crossed, send prompt meeting notes and follow up on action items without nagging. Nothing falls through the cracks on your watch.
Document often. You’ll need to prepare project documentation such as briefs and strategy documents, meeting notes and status reports.
Get things done. Be a resourceful and execute effectively.
What you need to succeed:
- Informative and Persuasive is your name. Know how to tailor your communication strategy to your audience, what they need to know and how they will best process and respond to the information.
- Read between the lines. Be comfortable breaking down and providing feedback on what our business partners are trying to say even when they can’t put it into words.
- Be comfortable in your skin. You should have the same level of comfort speaking to, brainstorming with and strategizing with teammates as you have with executives and business partners.
- Group prioritization. You have to possess experience prioritizing and juggling team and individual initiatives going on simultaneously.
- Be one with the people. You’ll need to know how to work with people and bring out the best of their strengths and production.
- Scholarly insight. A Bachelor’s Degree or higher is required for this role.
- You’re the expert. 5+ years of experience working with clients and teams to build software and applications is needed.
More about Cie Digital Labs:
The Cie Digital Labs’ team is made up of fun, bright, independent, self-motivated, and experienced people who have a passion for building disruptive technology. We offer a full suite of benefits and perks in addition to a competitive compensation package. We let our employees take command of their own destiny and collectively, we are able to create once-in-a-lifetime opportunities out of nothing. Stay connected with us!