Senior Account Executive (Remote)
Route is helping people discover and celebrate the world's brands through a completely reimagined e-commerce marketplace that directly connects and empowers both consumers and brands. Route’s unique platform takes a holistic approach to online shopping, rethinking the consumer experience from discovery to delivery via the Route app, while offering a suite of features that provides merchants the tools necessary to enhance the overlooked post-purchase experience. Since launching in 2018, Route has built a network of over 5 million app users and 11,000 merchants. The company has offices in Lehi, UT and Los Angeles, CA. For more information go to route.com.
Do you have a track record of exceeding your quotas selling SaaS products? We are looking for an outgoing experienced Account Executive to help grow Route's core Large/Mid-Enterprise client base. Everyday you’ll be prospecting new customers, maintaining the relationships you have already built, and playing a key role in driving Route's sales initiatives. You'll be working with a wide range of customers. As an early member of our business, this role will play a pivotal part in driving the advancement of the sales organization.
- Working with the leadership team to define and execute on monthly sales goals
- Consistently meet sales quotas and driving the sales process forward for the business
- Driving acquisition of new clients through the full sales life cycle for Route
- Coordinating closely with our Implementation Team to ensure seamless on-boarding for clients
- Maintaining an understanding of the competitive market space and how to effectively position Route
- Strengthening client engagement through regular points of contact
- Attending industry events and growing Route's presence within the market
- May involve handling sensitive personal data
- 4+ years experience closing sales in software, SaaS, or web services
- You are comfortable developing new relationships every day
- You have a proven track record of consistently exceeding sales quotas
- You have a strong desire to drive progress and grow Route's business
- You are intimately familiar with the SaaS market and know the right people to connect with
- Bonus points if you have experience selling ecommerce products
Salary for this role:
Base 100K - 115K + uncapped commissions
OTE 50/50 split
The cash compensation above includes base salary and is not reflective of potential commission for employees in eligible roles, or annual bonus targets under Route’s bonus plan for eligible roles. In addition to cash compensation, all Route employees are eligible to participate in Route’s equity incentive plan to receive stock options per the terms of the agreement. Some roles may also be eligible for overtime pay. Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including their career level, skills, experience, specific geographic location qualifications, and other job-related reasons.
Route offers an array of benefits including generous salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, and an unlimited PTO policy.
Route is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.