Senior Account Executive, Payroll & HR at Restaurant365 (Remote)
Employer Provided Salary: $89,000-$105,000 Annually
Salary data is provided by the employer. Please note this is not a guarantee of compensation.
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:05 p.m. (PST) on Friday, February 10, 2023
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Restaurant365 is a young SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, centralized solution for accounting and back-office operations for restaurants. Restaurant365’s culture is focused on empowering team members to produce top-notch results while elevating their skills. We’re constantly evolving and improving to make sure we are and always will be “Best in Class” ... and we want that for you too!
In 2019 Restaurant365 closed $88 million in Series C funding, bringing the total minority investment by Bessemer Venture Partners, ICONIQ Capital, and Tiger Global Management to $140 million, to support the company's vision of providing the best technology to the restaurant industry. As recently as June of 2021, Restaurant365 announced the acquisition of Compeat, a well-known provider of restaurant back office, workforce, and business intelligence software. Adding Compeat’s feature-rich products advances Restaurant365 further on the journey toward our goal of providing restaurant operators with a powerful tool that simplifies their lives and increases their profits. Serent Capital was added to our investor list as a result of this transaction.
Our diverse portfolio of clients includes well-known nationwide franchises as well as your favorite local spot. From fine dining to fast-casual…R365 does it all!
*Please note, this position is 100% remote**
As an Account Executive on the growth team, you will be responsible for selling the R365 Payroll and HR Platform and any related products to our existing client base.
How you'll add value:
- Manage entire Payroll and HR sales cycle from discovery to close.
- Generate and develop new opportunities to increase revenue
- Work with Growth Sales Manager to maintain accurate pipeline and forecast.
- Anticipate and discuss client needs and facilitate solutions.
- Maintain knowledge of R365’s Payroll and HR Solutions and any related products
- Network with existing customers and vendor partners to build and maintain long-lasting business relationships
- Continual industry research to identify trends in the marketplace
- Other duties as assigned.
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Proven Account Management/Sales experience, preferably in the HCM industry
- Ability to analyze the needs of a client and provide strategic business solutions
- Highly motivated and results-oriented
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to adapt to, and follow a sales process
- Ability to negotiate and problem-solve
- Organization and time management skills
- Enthusiasm and passion
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Salary Range: $89K - $105K
- Ability to work remote or hybrid
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- 401k + matching
- Equity Option Grant
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Wellness initiatives
- Philanthropy events
Why join our amazing team?
- We're a community who prides themselves in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide
- The open concept work environment that we've created is causal, collaborative and cultivates communication
R365 was founded by an experienced team of software & finance veterans committed to developing an all-inclusive back-office solution. We help restaurants thrive! R365 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage all forward-thinkers who embrace change and possess a positive attitude to apply.
Read Full Job Description