Sales/Office Administrative Assistant
WHAT IS HAPPY RETURNS?
Forward-thinking brands like Everlane, Rothy’s, and REVOLVE partner with Happy Returns to make returns beautiful for brands, shoppers, and the planet.
Happy Returns is:
- Based in Santa Monica, CA
- Backed by top investors like PayPal Ventures, Upfront Ventures, and USVP
- Loved and adored by shoppers: 95% would recommend us to friends!
Come help us shape the future of retail!
HELP SHOPPERS, BRANDS, AND THE PLANET
We’re not solving a small problem, and we’re not addressing a small market. We’re going after returns—the part of the online purchase experience shoppers say they hate most.
Our customers use Happy Returns’ returns software and reverse logistics to reduce costs, retain revenue, and make their supply chains sustainable—while acquiring and keeping loyal shoppers.
We care about making returns something our customers don’t have to worry about, and we hope you do, too!
DO THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE
At Happy Returns, you’ll have substantial impact. We solve challenging problems, work well as a team, and get great support and development from management.
We’re a rapidly growing business in search of a Sales/Office Administrative Assistant to provide the Happy Returns sales team with reliable and high-quality administrative and operational support. This position reports to the Head of Sales and the Office Manager, but also works closely with Marketing and Sales and is responsible for enhancing the overall efficiency and excellence of the sales function.
Our fast-paced environment occasionally requires fast turnarounds, so adaptability is critical for success. The ideal candidate is creative, analytical, comfortable working in a collaborative environment, and able to adapt with new data about customer and consumer preferences. We’re keen on providing a top-notch experience to prospects, customers, and users, and you’ll have a significant role in helping us achieve that goal.
The Sales/Office Administrative Assistant, reporting to the Head of Sales and the Office Manager will:
- Complete administrative tasks in marketing and sales tools.
- Coordinate efforts with the sales team to get Statements of Work, contracts, NDAs, and agreements into production.
- Aid process improvements for sales support and identifies opportunities for efficiency with sales operations.
- Track weekly sales and marketing reports for sales and marketing team leaders.
- Use Excel and Salesforce to support value-add reporting for business insight.
- Plan and coordinate sales meetings, demos, and sales events.
- Assist with prepartion for client presentations.
- Assist with miscellaneous sales, marketing, and office duties.
- Proactively maintain office supplies, kitchen snacks, manage catered lunches, and miscellaneous office duties.
- Own planning and coordinating logistics for company events/celebrations and team meetings.
- Receive visitors, handle incoming and outgoing mail.
- Support scheduling of meetings and booking travel for C-level executive team as requested.
SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Ability to function independently with a high-degree of accuracy in a fast-paced environment.
- 1-3 years of experience in administrative support, preferably in support of a sales team.
- Customer-centric orientation with the ability to build relationships via email, telephone, and in person.
- Excellent organization skills, adherence to deadlines, project management, ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once.
- Experience with Salesforce, Hubspot, and Asana preferred
- 22 paid days vacation
- Catered lunch (2X per week)
- Medical, dental, vision insurance (80% paid)
- Paid parental leave