About NEXT Trucking:
Headquartered in “Silicon Beach” El Segundo, CA, NEXT is a company driven by a commitment to providing world-class service to shippers and truckers alike. We’re on a mission to solve a trillion-dollar puzzle and offer painless freight.
Armed with experienced professionals from Amazon, Google, Facebook, Snap, and Twilio, NEXT is seeking change agents who are excited to make a meaningful impact on an industry driving the U.S. economy. Forbes included us on its 2019 Next Billion-Dollar Startups list, and we’ve been recognized as one of Built in LA’s Best Small Companies to Work For and 50 Startups to Watch. NEXT is venture-backed by leaders such as Brookfield Ventures, GLP and Sequoia Capital.
We are passionate entrepreneurs, creative thinkers, and decision-makers who will transform the freight transportation industry with modern technology. We create delightful product experiences that enable freight to move effortlessly, solving complex problems for our shippers and carriers. We collaborate with some of the best designers, engineers, and business partners to achieve our goals.
Are you NEXT?
The Salesforce Administrator will lead the ongoing development of our Salesforce.com deployment. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Salesforce.com platform. The administrator will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop and deploy new business processes for: Sales, Marketing, Operations, Product and other core departments in the organization. This role is part technical project manager, part administrator and part Salesforce analyst.
The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for the executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform.
What You’ll Do:
- Work inter-departmentally with Mid to Senior-Level Management as well as end-users to gather, understand, and define business requirements and assess business process and system inefficiencies
- Identify the organization's strengths and weaknesses and suggest areas of improvement.
- Assess requirements and identify bells and whistles vs those with significant functional impact.
- Develop user input and process flows to support the design and development of Salesforce solutions.
- Work collaboratively with team members to design solutions that will meet the Business’ requirements as well as user-need.
- Complete configuration for process flows within Salesforce Collaborate with developers to test and verify that solution.
- Participate in key meetings with clients including requirement sessions, system demos, user acceptance testing, and end user training
- Understand and navigate needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders
- Create and maintain project schedules by developing project plans and specifications, estimating time and resources, monitoring milestone completion, tracking all phases of the project lifecycle, providing timely reporting of issues that impact project progress, coordinating actions and resolving conflicts
- Meet with project team regularly to review project deliverables and deadlines
- Review and edit requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solutions.
- Assist in the facilitation of team and client meetings.
- Deliver informative, well-organized presentations
- Manage the process of innovative change.
- Facilitate effective team interaction.
- Other responsibilities as applicable.
What You’ll Have:
- Minimum 6 years of relevant business analyst experience required
- Strong experience in Salesforce Administration and Configuration is required (3-5 years)
- Experience on a Salesforce implementation through the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC),including creation and delivery of Salesforce application training is required
- Demonstrated communication experience within all levels of a multi-tiered organization is required
- Strong experience in application support of Sales and Marketing Teams is required
- IT Security and privacy Compliance familiarity preferred
- Strong experience in data analytics is preferred
- Working knowledge of Agile SDLC required.
- Salesforce Admin Certification preferred
- Experience soliciting, gathering, and analyzing user input and requirements
- Experience collaborating with multiple business stakeholders
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once and work in a matrix environment where priorities change rapidly and tight deadlines exist
- Ability to challenge the status quo and evaluate processes to determine if refinements would enhance speed of results and productivity or quality.
- Ability to build strong relationships, considering varied perspectives & different styles
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
- Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks.
- Strong project management, ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point, strong relationship building skills & communication skills
- Demonstrated fluency in business processes and process differentiation
- Ability to analyze and synthesize business requirements, including recognizing patterns and conceptualizing processes
- Quickly understands the business issues and data challenges of client's organization and industry
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Identifies and communicates critical issues with ease.
- Exhibits confidence and an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems.
- Pushes creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry practices and mindsets
- Generates enthusiasm among team members.
- Challenges others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model
- Bachelor's Degree, MBA Preferred
What You’ll Receive:
- Competitive Base Salary + Equity
- Full Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401K w/ company match
- Vacation and Holidays
- Fun perks: open office, dog-friendly, unlimited snacks, and monthly catered lunches!
- Join a rapidly growing technology company disrupting the trucking industry