UpKeep is a thriving LA-based tech startup searching for our first-ever Salesforce Administrator to improve the data integrity of our SFDC instance while playing a critical role in helping the company scale effectively.
What you'll do:
- Lead the ongoing improvement and continuous support of our Salesforce (SFDC) instance, as well as systems that are closely integrated with Salesforce.com
- Significantly contribute to overall Salesforce design, roadmap, project management, and business requirements
- Drive Salesforce platform management tasks such as building and maintaining reports, fields, page layouts, dashboards as well as other functions
- Work closely with sales, customer success, and marketing leadership to establish, document and implement various CRM-related processes
- Own KPI reporting and dashboards for the sales team
- Automate lead provisioning and distribution in Salesforce.com
- Identify opportunities for improving efficiency in the sales process
- Provide and develop ad-hoc and ongoing reporting to business leaders
- Provide SFDC technical support and training
What we're looking for:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as SFDC Administrator working with Sales, Channel and Marketing functional areas
- SFDC Certifications are highly preferred
- Business Analysis experience in a high-tech (preferable software) company is desired
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred, or relevant experience will be considered
- Strong communication, analytical, and conceptual skills
In this full-time role, you'll receive top-notch benefits such as equity/stock options, paid holidays, unlimited vacation/sick time, 401k, and very affordable health insurance options. Employees here love our casual dress code, fully stocked kitchen, focus on sustainability, weekly catered lunches, and dog-friendly office. We value a work/life balance and believe that family and personal health should always come first.
We're taking the work out of work orders! Founded in 2014, our mission was to empower technicians, maintenance teams, and facility managers to be more productive through the adoption of new technology. Today, we have developed a mobile-first, cloud-based solution that is simplifying maintenance requests and asset management across dozens of industries around the world. We're focused on remaining the best Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) on the market by constantly improving our software as a service (SaaS) and always putting our customers first!
We currently employ 70 amazing people that work together to ensure 200,000+ global users achieve their goals! After graduating from Y Combinator, we’ve raised $50M in capital funding (Series A & B) from some of the top VC’s in the world, including Emergence Capital (Salesforce.com and ZOOM) and Insight Partners (DocuSign & Twitter). Only 1% of venture capital is funneled towards the deskless workforce, yet 80% of the global workforce is not sitting at a desk. We are investing in the future of maintenance and the underserved deskless worker.
We've been recognized as a "Best Place to Work" by Built in LA!
Named the #1 Facility Management Software by GetApp & Gartner, #1 for Usability by Software Advice, and #1 Easiest to Use CMMS by G2 Crowd.
Check us out at: https://www.onupkeep.com
Interested in our company culture? https://www.onupkeep.com/blog/upkeep_company_culture/
Learn about our hiring process: https://onupkeep.com/blog/5-tips-for-applying-to-jobs-at-upkeep/
UpKeep is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, creed, marital status, pregnancy, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other protected category. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Throughout our interview process, if you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, please email [email protected]