Salesforce Administrator at CREXi
CREXi is the commercial real estate industry’s fastest growing marketplace, data, and technology platform. We’re dedicated to making commercial real estate easy for the industry and its stakeholders. Using technology, we enable commercial real estate professionals to streamline the process of managing and growing their businesses. Since launching in 2015, we have become the most active marketplace in commercial real estate. We’ve helped CRE professionals transact on over 200,000 commercial listings totaling more than $800 billion in property value.
- Serve as the Salesforce admin at the company and execute on various administrative tasks (creating and maintaining objects, fields, workflows, validation rules, record types, page layouts, etc.).
- Ensure data integrity within Salesforce, and work with the engineering/dev team to troubleshoot any data issues.
- Oversee Salesforce system health (monitoring data load failures, running jobs, rollups, API calls, etc.).
- Manage all integrations that involve the Salesforce environment (dialer, meeting and optimization software, etc.).
- Work cross functionally with teams to develop new Salesforce features to execute team requirements.
- Build and maintain Salesforce reports and dashboards that provide sales team and leadership with the data they need to manage their workload and measure success (pipeline reporting, performance metrics, forecasting, program success, trends, etc.)
- Create Salesforce reports and dashboards for new hires within the sales organization
- Assist in creating reports and dashboards for other departments utilizing Salesforce as needed
- Sales Training, Enablement & Implementation
- Strong administrative knowledge of Salesforce
- Significant experience creating meaningful, analytical Salesforce reports and dashboards to tell a story
- Knack for using data to help inform strategic decisions
- Ability to validate large sets of data independently
- A self-starter who is comfortable owning projects entirely
- Experience using Microsoft Excel
- An opportunity to get in at the early stages of our rapidly growing company!
- Ability to grow your career and earning potential
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- An incredible HQ with a collaborative culture, healthy snacks and lots of team activities