GoGuardian is on a mission to transform education by helping to protect students in the digital space from harmful and distracting content and supporting their mental health. We partner with schools to identify learning patterns and maximize the academic potential of every student. With GoGuardian, educators can engage students with more effective resources while also promoting online accessibility in the most applicable way for their school population.
As a Sales Trainer, you will partner with GoGuardian Revenue leaders to coach and develop our customer-facing teams. This position will directly impact the effectiveness and competitiveness of GoGuardian sellers. It’s primary function is to develop and deliver engaging, results-driven training activities to increase speed-to-productivity and provide continuous learning opportunities in our sales organization.
What You'll Do
- Develop deep understanding of Sales organization's procedures, practices, systems, and culture to incorporate into training initiatives
- Create, deliver, reinforce, and sustain ongoing training activities
- Collaborate with Sales Leadership to execute key enablement programs, build and plan different strategies to educate, and provide value-added thought partnership
- Assist in creation of metrics to measure the success and effectiveness of our training
- Drive sales training programs
Who You Are
- Sales training / coaching experience with proven success
- Sales experience with demonstrated success, SaaS experience preferred
- Self-starter who can adapt to changing priorities and drive results
- Familiar with sales specific training programs, consultative sales preferred
- Project management experience
- Experience with content creation for sales enablement
What We Offer
- Opportunity to impact and revolutionize safe digital learning experiences for K-12 students
- Partner with enthusiastic and talented colleagues who are compelled to do good in the world
- Weekly yoga classes and guided aromatherapy meditation
- Annual personal growth stipend for continued learning
- Grow and scale with one of the fastest growing EdTech companies
GoGuardian is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. GoGuardian does not discriminate against employees, applicants, interns or volunteers on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.