Sales Support Customer Technical Expert
We are looking for a versatile & out of box innovator who will be at the forefront of cutting edge AI technology that is disrupting a combined $800 billion (and growing) industry for software build, scale and operate services, selling into both the B2C and B2B markets.
In collaboration with Enterprise Sales, Marketing and BizDev teams, the Sales Support CTEs are responsible for providing compelling client facing and virtual sales demos, presentations; ensuring accurate representation of E.AI’s platform products and services as well as for assisting Enterprise Sales in achieving their revenue goals. Sales Support CTEs will help the company realize its revenue goals by leveraging their past experience in presales engineering and/or consulting experience within a specific market, a strong understanding of segment-specific challenges, strong relationships within the customer base, and the consulting community that serves this market.
Our selection process will emphasize breath and depth in software engineering fundamentals and solution architecture skills as well as presentation and business communication skills equally. The ideal candidate must be knowledgeable in a broad range of topics within the engineering domain, be senior level high level solution architecture expert in at least one of the following technologies (native Android, native iOS, web.) We’re large enough to disrupt industries and make a difference, but entrepreneurial and small enough for one to be impactful and for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters and you can make an impact on our success as well as the success of our customers.
Why We Need This Role
Sales Support Customer Technical Expert (CTE) will help us open new markets, increase prospect to customer conversions in current markets.
Why You Should Join
You will be part of both CTE and Delivery teams within E.AI, giving you the best of both worlds, presenting our build, scale and maintain bespoke software solutions capabilities and helping establish our brand. This role will give you an experience of developing and delivering technical presentations and demos to the variety of enterprise customers in various industries and geographies as well as an opportunity to help develop sector specific product model for our customers. Combination of both will be a unique experience and a specialised skill set in the new world of business and technical models.
First Six Month Deliverables
- Enterprise Sales and BizDev team satisfaction feedback (where applicable)
- Number of deals closed
- Delivery CTE and CPE team satisfaction feedback (where applicable)
- Participation in Enterprise Sales OKRs
- Passionate about loosely held values and ideas. We want someone who has experience but is not blinded by the path already taken
- 6 plus years solid experience with wide range of web and mobile technologies, including at least 2 years in large scale platform environment
- Mastery of solution architecture or pre-sales engineering in bespoke software development in the following platforms in a cloud based ecosystem:
- Native iOS
- Native Android
- A proven track record delivering high level solution engineering and architectures in a high-capacity, large-scale, software product platform
- Solid understanding of procedural and object oriented Software Engineering fundamentals.
- Strong understanding of cloud technologies and IaaS platforms
- Familiarity with testing practices and software compliance domains
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate product feedback to delivery, product management and engineering teams
- Ability to assist sales in responding to RFIs/RFPs
- Ability to participate in trade shows, industry events, and webinar
- Demonstrated ability to understand product roadmap for multiple product lines and know how to communicate in a pre-sales environment
- Health and Wellness benefits including competitive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Performance-based bonuses and stock options
- Generous vacation and time off benefits including paid holidays
- Generally flexible working hours
- Working in a beautiful office space the heart of Silicon Beach in Playa Vista
- A collaborative culture where unconventional thinkers come together to solve interesting problems and having fun while doing it
- Mission-driven company that is making the world a better place