Sales Solutions Engineer at INTELITY
INTELITY® is the global provider of the broadest enterprise guest experience and management platform for hotels, casinos, cruise lines, and luxury residences. We are on a mission to provide our customers with the most direct and advanced connection to their guests, while also supporting back-of-house operations and business intelligence. Our award-winning company has been recognized as an industry leader by Built in LA, Forbes Travel Guide, Hotel Tech Report, and Travel Weekly, and has received accolades about our platform and leadership. We are growing rapidly and have offices in both North America and Europe.
We are building the next-generation platform for the guest service industry, and we are looking for a seasoned, technically strong and hardworking Sales Solutions Engineer with proven experience and a passion for selling technology solutions. The ideal candidate will have a knack for solving complex problems and combining technical knowledge with exceptional presentation skills to provide both internal and external advice. They will support prospective and existing customers through the sales cycle, assisting with pre-sales technical knowledge and presentations. In addition, they will understand our prospective customers’ product requirements and help them validate those requirements against our product offerings, identifying any technical risks and providing mitigation strategies when needed; while also communicating prospective and current customer needs and product feedback to the Company’s Product, Marketing and Sales teams; contributing to overall Sales team and Company success.
- Partner with sales executives to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in complex sales cycles.
- Develop strong relationships with customers, sales and product teams as a trusted advisor to facilitate solution improvements.
- Create and deliver powerful presentations and demonstrations that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the INTELITY product suite (both virtual and in-person).
- Proactively guide prospective and existing customers through their product options and prescribe solutions based on their needs.
- Participate in security reviews and technical discussions with prospective and existing customer’s IT and security teams and address any security or product-related concerns.
- Identify any custom technical requirements and coordinate as necessary with the Product and SysOps teams.
- Manage and guide the completion of RFP/RFI and vendor assessments for new and existing customers.
- Share sales and product insights and feedback with the Product Management team to facilitate new features and updates.
- Translate deep technical information for a variety of audiences.
- Digital management of all documentation required for Sales – maintaining proper versions and removing outdated materials.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a sales engineer or solutions engineer.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to make effective customer presentations.
- Strong leadership skills to own and lead all technical aspects of the sales process.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple accounts/opportunities.
- Experience creating detailed technical proposals and implementation plans.
- Experience preparing RFP and RFI responses.
- Experience managing and maintaining Share Point or other similar sites.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS/CIS or any other technical field.
- Willingness to travel 40-60% of the time including to international locations.
- Hospitality industry experience a bonus.
INTELITY offers competitive pay, benefits, and equity for qualified candidates. We are focused on creating and maintaining a fun, positive work environment where employees are able to grow and flourish. We offer comprehensive benefit plans for our employees and their dependents, including medical, dental and vision plans, as well as transit and gym reimbursements. Employees also have access to Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Day Care and Medical) and can participate in the Company’s 401(k) Plan with a company matching program.
INTELITY provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.