Sales Planning Coordinator
Sales Planning Coordinator
A content technology platform, Nativo helps advertisers create meaningful brand connections with consumers and empowers publishers with breakthrough monetization solutions. We’re preparing the world for the age of content, where digital advertising is becoming a seamless, authentic, and helpful consumer experience.
We invite you to join us for an exciting and rewarding experience as a Sales Planning Coordinator. This individual will be using their ad operations knowledge relating to campaign performance/parameters to help aid the planning and sales team to build more efficient and strategic proposals. The ideal candidate for this role will display in-depth digital media knowledge and a passion for sales strategy. Additionally, this person will be a self-starter that is able to manage multiple responsibilities across different teams at the same time while proactively suggesting ways to improve processes and efficiencies within their role. Please note that this is an entry level, hourly role set at $15.00/hour.
What you'll do:
- Point person for pre-sale ad hoc requests including Inventory pulls, data partnership requests, and RFI responses
- Review and confirm all pricing, targeting and other parameters on all RFPs
- Assist the Sales Planning Team in handling the full response of RFPs as needed
- Serve as point person to assist with technical & operational questions for internal teams in pre-sale
- Document internal knowledge base including site lists, data vendor processes, custom research parameters, custom content processes, and other ongoing sales support documents
- Traffic third-party tracking pixels and monitor impression discrepancies
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a concentration in advertising, marketing, finance, business administration, and communications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Intermediate Microsoft Excel Skills
- Confident in “Media Math”. Comfortable working with budgets and numbers
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Previous digital marketing experience strongly preferred
- Available to work in our office 40 hours per week
- Must enjoy working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Desire to constantly be learning and ask good questions
What We Offer:
At Nativo, you make an immediate impact. Nativo is made up of smart, talented and driven people looking for other potential team members with the same attitude of innovation and excellence. We offer incredible opportunities to learn and work on projects that transform digital advertising. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes stock options, health coverage, employer-matched 401k, cutting edge work, and the opportunity to join a rapidly growing startup with a proven product.
Nativo empowers brands and publishers with the world’s most advanced platform for content.
For brands, Nativo enables storytelling at scale with the largest native reach and reveals insights that unlock return-on-content. For publishers, Nativo enriches monetization with the most comprehensive platform for next-generation ad formats and breakthrough technology for accelerated webpages. Nativo’s mission is to equip advertising for the age of content, improving the web experience and creating meaningful connections for today’s digital consumer.
From the hands and minds of an amazing team, Nativo has engineered a platform that has been recognized as the best available in the market. Nativo is respected, well-funded, and is recognized as one of the top tech companies to work for. Nativo is well-positioned to play a vital role in forging the path of media and advertising in the coming years. The opportunity to join a team that is making a huge impact is now.