Sales Planner, LA
The internet is experiencing a transformation – ad blindness and blocking are forcing media companies and advertisers to rethink the way they connect with consumers. This evolution is changing the way we consume content and how we interact with brands. Nativo is enabling this shift by developing the media and advertising platform of the future enabling brands and media companies to engage consumer with content rather than interrupt them with ads.
For brands, Nativo provides the ultimate technology for distributing content into native placements and measuring its impact across premium publications. For media companies, Nativo is the platform of choice for automating the workflows around native ad serving. From the hands and minds of an amazing team, Nativo has engineered a platform that is recognized as the best in market. Nativo is respected, well-funded, and growing rapidly. Nativo is playing a vital role forging the path of media and advertising’s evolution.
The Sales Planner works with and supports the Sales, Sales Operations, Campaign Operations team to manage the pre-sale process and support key brand and category strategy. This team member reports to the Sr. Director of Brand Strategy.
What you’ll do:
- Project manage all components of the pre-sale proposal process
- Day-to-day support of sales team through development of media plans and decks for advertising proposals both proactive and in response to RFPs
- Project manage all components of the pre-sale process
- Work closely with sales leads, marketing and content team on custom ideas and proactive programs
- Communicate directly with clients and agencies regarding campaign details
- Liaise between departments: campaign operations, account management, sales, and marketing
- Create and update marketing collateral for proposals and sales decks
- Research and report on website and industry trends when necessary
- Be an expert on Native marketplace, content offerings, new features, and new ad units in order to put together the best media plans possible
- Stay abreast of industry news and competitive sites
- Thrive in an industry where clients need everything yesterday
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree, 1-2 years work experience REQUIRED, agency experience a HUGE plus
- Passionate about media and advertising, Enthusiasm and interest in marketing and advertising, passionate about brands, understanding of sales process and budget requirements, experience in content marketing, social media, integrated marketing a plus
- Must be a super user of PowerPoint, Excel (VLookups and Pivot Tables) and other Office programs
- Extremely deadline-oriented and organized with superior project management skills
- Expert multi-tasker, thrives in a fast-paced environment with frequent, tight deadlines
- Pristine attention to detail and proofreading/editing skills, very detail-oriented
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of and familiarity with HTML a plus
- Experience within digital production, content marketing is a HUGE plus
- Similar experience working at a large Publisher is a huge plus
- Quick self-learner, problem-solver and solutions-oriented; can think on your feet
- Any experience working in auto, finance, or tech verticals is a plus
What we offer:
At Nativo, you make an immediate impact. Nativo is made up of smart, talented and driven people looking for other potential team members with the same attitude of innovation and excellence. We offer incredible opportunities to learn and work on projects that transform digital advertising.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes stock options, health coverage, employer-matched 401k, cutting edge work, and the opportunity to join a rapidly growing startup with a proven product.