Sales Operations & Strategy Manager
Our Sales team is a turbocharged V12 engine that drives the entire company forward by bringing our software platform to new customers - every single day. We are a tight-knit, high-energy crew that comprises Sales Development, Account Executives, and Sales Operations. We have a shared passion for helping residential contractors take their business to the next level, and nothing makes our team happier than seeing stellar feedback from customers who have had the opportunity to leverage ServiceTitan.
What you'll do:
- TAM and GTM strategy lead
- Training, enablement, on-boarding collateral creation and presentation
- Support the creation of deal desk and streamline sales process, including but not limited to quote to cash process
- Work closely with Dir of Sales Ops to
- Work with Dir of Enablement on both bootcamp and curriculum
- Responsible for QBRs and MBR coordination across functions
- Work closely with BD and Marketing to determine complimentary synergies to enable greater thruput
- Centralize AE and XDR performance management into this function
- Work on Sales Kickoff coordination and execution
- Analyze and determine insights from key business drivers, trends, and operating metrics by translating data into insights and action.
- Communicate recommendations to sales leadership and the broader organization.
- Work with cross-functional teams including Sales, Marketing, Business Development
- Lead projects, see around corners, and provide coaching and thought partnership
- have an impact to the inner workings of our sales organization, and the strategies, processes and systems that support its growth.
- excellent analysis skills and is able to break down complex problems, identify insights and form recommendations.
- The ability to present data-driven narratives and influence leadership is very important in this role. In this position, you will help drive new initiatives and make a large, daily impact
What you'll need:
- 3+ years experience in Sales Operations
- Proven experience leading a Sales Operations organization with direct involvement supporting sales strategy, organizational design, and performance management
- Salesforce.com developer certification and experience integrating complex sales technologies, such as: predictive dialers, forecasting tools, lead scoring, etc.
- Prior experience leveraging shared services teams (e.g. IT, BI, etc.) to scale and achieve goals
- Strong analytical skills and ability to problem solve
- Exceptionally strong communication skills, including experience effectively communicating with executive leadership
- Inhere a highly accountable self-starter that is able to work with little direct supervision
- A desire to work in a high growth and results-oriented team environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Finance/Accounting
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2017
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2017
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List 2017