Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction
We’re looking for a Sales Operations Manager to help support our sales team as we manage incredible growth and new vertical expansion. The SOM will be responsible for creating reports, diagnosing issues, and providing data-driven insights to support Boulevard’s sales team. The position requires excellent business acumen and the ability to work with business leaders, cross-functional partners, and clients.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for our clients, aligning our marketing, sales, and engineering teams around profit-driving initiatives
- Develop and deliver KPIs, dashboards, and reports that enable the business to track, measure and drive revenue and gross profit
- Track performance of our clients and report against targets and goals
- Recognize, develop, and implement process improvements within the Sales team
- Make sure client requests are circulated to all necessary internal stakeholders
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in sales
- 1+ years of experience in managing/overseeing sales operations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to understand business and technical solutions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Experience with designing and implementing sales operations processes based on internal company business models
- Prior experience at a tech start-up
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive.
As a venture-backed startup based in Los Angeles, we are innovating at the intersection of luxury and lifestyle. We are thoughtfully unapologetic about challenging the status quo in pursuit to help people become the best version of themselves. We use technology, design, and style to unleash the untapped potential in all of us, drive real results, and we're just getting started!
Come do the best work of your life here at Boulevard.
Read Full Job Description