Sales Operations Manager, Deal Desk
Our Sales team is a turbocharged V12 engine that drives the entire company forward by bringing our software platform to new customers - every single day. We are a tight-knit, high-energy crew that comprises Sales Development, Account Executives, and Sales Operations. We have a shared passion for helping residential contractors take their business to the next level, and nothing makes our team happier than seeing stellar feedback from customers who have had the opportunity to leverage ServiceTitan.
Sales Operations Manager, Deal Desk
ServiceTitan is seeking a Sales Operations Manager to lead our Customer Success Agreements (CSA) deal management process. This position will report to the Sr. Manager of Sales Operations, and will thrive in a rapidly growing Sales Organization.
The Deal Desk team is responsible for supporting CSA’s through standard workflow process, from opportunity to booking stages in partnership with the account team. The standard workflow, managed by our team, supports established CSA Structures & the application of a Deal Desk playbook to solve more complex CSA transactions from inception to booking.
Deal Desk reviews all Commercial, Business, Legal & Revenue requirements, to support the Field in achieving the most favorable CSA construct for ServiceTitan, while delivering the most optimal customer solution.
We are looking for a passionate, hard-working professional with an ability to work cross-functionally in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
What you'll do:
- Ensure efficient execution of deals through standard workflow process on an ongoing basis
- Anticipate and align to support account teams business needs on a quarterly and annual basis
- Continuous review of deal progression and collaboration with colleagues to ensure optimal deal cycle times and flawless execution
- You will build and maintain strong rapport cross functionally and serve as key liaison & escalation point for sales and deal related topics
- Review Sales-proposed quotes, provide feedback and coaching, ensure compliance with published sales and business policies, and approve or reject/escalate quotes as needed based on policy and business judgement
- Own and manage the contract drafting process, generating standard documents and working with Legal and Finance to help Sales respond to customer feedback, including managing ‘redline’ changes leading up to customer acceptance
- Ensure close collaboration with Operations and Finance leads on deal status/progression, forecast accuracy etc.
- Implement software and processes to manage Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) and other contract management
What you'll need:
- Previous Tech Industry, Deal Desk, Finance, Operations experience essential
- Proven track record in process optimization and ability to deliver results in challenging business environment
- A self-starter, highly analytical, with sound decision-making skills
- Ability to prioritize at times of high volume and stress e.g. Month-End, Quarter-End
- Strong communication and positive interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to influence and work collaboratively at all levels of the organization. Be comfortable advising senior sales management on key deals to support their business
- Primary degree in commerce, business studies, finance or equivalent
- Experience with software revenue recognition principles (ASC 606) is an advantage
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work 2018
Inc 5000 Best Workplaces 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Cloud Computing Companies 2018
Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startup 2017