Sales Operations & CRM Manager at Tapcart
| Santa Monica
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:39 a.m. (PST) on Saturday, February 27, 2021
Tapcart makes mobile shopping app easy, fun and attainable for every brand.
The world of shopping will one day be powered entirely by mobile, made possible by our products, team and vision.
We are inspired by the future of mobile. We work to inspire that future.
As the market leader in mobile commerce, we focus on providing great experiences for our customers and for mobile shoppers worldwide. Our platform powers the mobile apps of some of the largest shopping brands, including Fashion Nova, Chubbies, The Hundreds and many more.
Tapcart is trusted by over 20,000 brands to launch and manage their mobile apps. We were recently featured at Google I/O, Shopify UNITE and in The Verge.
We are looking for a seasoned Sales Operations & CRM manager to join Tapcart and help support the continued growth and success of the Sales Team.
In this role, everything you do will be focused on creating repeatable and scalable systems, processes, and strategies. A key component of this role will be overseeing the success and efficiencies of the CRM and systems we use to conduct our business. You will also work closely with senior leadership on initiatives such as resource planning, GTM analysis, reporting, sales process, training/onboarding, and revenue realization.
- Create alignment across the organization on sales process, infrastructure, and strategy
- Be the go-to owner for our sales & customer management systems
- Create and optimize process flows in and between teams
- Analyze and promote the health of the business: guide rigorous oversight, ensure accurate forecasts and create operational transparency
- Create new operational models around pipeline health and deal management
- Manage our quota, account segmentation, territory and capacity plans, helping support a continuous planning cycle
- Apply pragmatic strategies to our sales cycle to continuously optimize our output
What we're looking for
- 3+ years experience in sales operations or relevant work experience
- Natural problem solver who thrives in ambiguity and has keen attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of a full-funnel customer lifecycle in SaaS (pre-sale, lead qualifications, sales process, handoffs, and CS disciplines)
- Previous admin experience with SFDC is a must
- Experience with Marketo or similar; Outreach or similar; Drift/Intercom or similar preferred
- Advanced Excel skills and comfortable with big data management and analysis
- Previous experience at a SaaS or ecommerce company preferred
Who we are.
We are a well funded, young and growing startup located in sunny Santa Monica, CA 🏖. Our team and culture are very important to us and as such, we aim to make coming to work fun, challenging and rewarding. We know that doing great work depends on showing up with creative solutions to face our many upcoming challenges. It all starts with having good people, and helping them grow both personally and professionally. We can't wait to hear how your unique skills and personality will add to our company and culture.
Learn more about who we are and what we offer on our careers page.