Sales Operations Analyst at NEXT Trucking
About NEXT Trucking:
Headquartered in “Silicon Beach” El Segundo, CA, NEXT is a company driven by a commitment to providing world-class service to shippers and truckers alike. We’re on a mission to solve a trillion-dollar puzzle and offer painless freight.
Armed with experienced professionals from Amazon, Google, Facebook, Snap, and Twilio, NEXT is seeking change agents who are excited to make a meaningful impact on an industry driving the U.S. economy. Forbes included us on its 2019 Next Billion-Dollar Startups list, and we’ve been recognized as one of Built in LA’s Best Small Companies to Work For and 50 Startups to Watch. NEXT is venture-backed by leaders such as Brookfield Ventures, GLP and Sequoia Capital.
We are passionate entrepreneurs, creative thinkers, and decision-makers who will transform the freight transportation industry with modern technology. We create delightful product experiences that enables freight to move effortlessly, solving complex problems for our shippers and carriers. We collaborate with some of the best designers, engineers, and business partners to achieve our goals.
Are you NEXT?
About The Role
If you are a business savvy, critical thinker with a passion for achieving results, we have an exciting opportunity to join our team of carrier sales representatives!
The Sales Operations Analyst is responsible for equipping our carrier sales teams, those that acquire carriers in the trucking industry, with the knowledge and resources they need to be efficient and effective. You'll work with our carrier sales teams to gather consistent and accurate information to report to the Sales, Operations, and executive leadership teams. You’ll also be responsible for compiling, analyzing, and interpreting the carrier sales pipeline, developing and tracking key performance indicators (KPIs), and reviewing the strategic objectives of the carrier sales management team. As a Sales Operations Analyst, you will develop analyses and presentations for leadership containing insightful and useful intelligence based around our sales activity. If you want to transform our existing sales processes and implement new ones, then we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Do:
- Use Salesforce.com to provide quality data and insights with reports, dashboards, and communications
- Analyze carrier account, contact, and lead data to highlight opportunities and uncover problems
- Use data analysis to assess pipeline health, sales velocity, penetration, conversion rates, and other essential KPIs
- Monitor pricing trends, assist with negotiating rates, ensure contract execution and integrity
- Assist with sales-order entry and calculating commissions
- Support carrier sales team to improve operating efficiency, provide attribution insights and to improve budget
- Track and communicate weekly goals to the team to drive consistent performance week over week
- Contribute and facilitate carrier sales excellence projects, events, technology, training, and process
What You’ll Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or other quantitative scientific field with 2+ years of related experience supporting a sales organization
- Advanced spreadsheet skills, including proven experience managing and summarizing large and diverse data sets, compiling sales reports, and performing analyses
- Experience working for or with sales management and a field, business consulting, or marketing organization. Experience in the trucking industry or supply-chain logistics is a plus.
- Experience collaborating with sales teams to gather critical information and deliver data-driven analyses and recommendations
- Familiarity with building complex data analyses, writing custom logic, and joining data sets together to achieve results
- Excellent communication, presentation, and collaboration skills
What You’ll Receive:
- Competitive Base Salary + Equity
- Full Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401K w/ company match
- Vacation and Holidays
- Fun perks: open office, dog-friendly, unlimited snacks, and monthly catered lunches!
- Join a rapidly growing technology company disrupting the trucking industry