Sales Operations Analyst
CREXi is the commercial real estate industry’s fastest growing marketplace, data, and technology platform. We’re dedicated to making commercial real estate easy for the industry and its stakeholders. Using technology, we enable commercial real estate professionals to streamline the process of managing and growing their businesses. Since launching in 2015, we have become the most active marketplace in commercial real estate. We’ve helped CRE professionals transact on over 200,000 commercial listings totaling more than $800 billion in property value.
· Track, analyze, and provide Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reporting for key sales metrics and performance trends over time (pipeline, forecast, bookings, deal statistics, etc.).
· Analyze and report on weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales performance and productivity metrics, including pipeline conversion rates, win rates, average deal size, and sales rep productivity.
· Own the sales operations technology to drive the operational effectiveness of the sales teams, provide training, and evaluate the adoption of new features and reports.
· Provide recommendations on changes or additions to the sales operations technology based on identified gaps, industry best practices, and business strategy.
· Develop process and technology solutions to business challenges which drive operational excellence and scale into the sales organization.
· Work on creating a strong benchmark methodology to facilitate ROI conversations.
· Develop and present key business insights to senior leadership based on observed sales performance trends.
· Perform complex ad-hoc analysis as required in support of Sales, Operations, and Finance.
· Bachelor's degree required (major in analytical or technical field preferred)
· 1-3 years of analytical experience (ideally in consulting, finance, or sales operations)
· Strong familiarity with Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets – modeling, formulas, pivot tables, etc.
· Experience with querying/reporting via SQL preferred
· Experience with Salesforce required
· Demonstrated collaboration across functions including finance, product, marketing, analytics, etc.
· Creative problem-solving skills and attitude - willingness to build new deliverables/processes from scratch
· An opportunity to get in at the early stages of our rapidly growing company!
· Ability to grow your career and earning potential
· Health, dental and vision insurance
· An incredible HQ with a collaborative culture, healthy snacks and lots of team activities