WE'RE LOOKING FOR . . .
Versus Systems is looking for a Sales Manager to expand our prizing partner relationships at our headquarters in Los Angeles, CA. We’ve built a custom white label platform that allows game developers to offer real prize matches for their players.
We're a fast-growing team. We value collaboration and creativity - every employee contributes to our company culture, product design, and roadmap of the company.
HOW YOU'LL SPEND YOUR DAY . . .
- Supporting our first game franchise NASCAR® HEAT racing, nurturing pre-existing relationships with official NASCAR sponsors
- Finding and establishing new relationships with prizing partners
- Working with the Business Development, Account Management and Project Management teams to identify, sign, and manage multiple prizing partners
- Supporting partners with analytics and reporting, working with the Product team to improve KPIs
- Developing strategy for future partner outreach based on game genres and market trends
YOU WILL HAVE . . .
- Dedication to client service
- Passion for great player service
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- 5+ years experience in B2B Sales
- 3+ years experience in planning and implementing sales strategies
- Experience in customer relationship management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to close new business
- Define, track, and manage KPIs to achieve monthly and quarterly goals for both Versus and prizing partners
WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE . . .
- Experience in Sales of digital platforms serving the gaming industry
- Experience with sports and/or eSports sponsorships
- Experience with the motorsports industry
Versus makes games more fun - not once, but over and over. We value diversity & inclusion, empathy for our colleagues and our partners, and curiosity to explore and learn new things.
We offer competitive salaries, equity packages, medical, dental, vision, 401K matching, flexible hours, paid maternity and paternity leave, and paid vacation time that we encourage you to actually take.
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- Healthcare and benefits
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Flexible work day schedule
- Matched 401(K)