Versus Systems is looking for a Sales Manager to expand our brand client relationships at our headquarters in Los Angeles, CA. We’ve built a suite of ways to engage with entertainment experiences, making games of all kinds more fun.
We're a fast-growing company. We value collaboration and creativity - every employee contributes to our company culture, product design, and the roadmap of the company.
HOW YOU'LL SPEND YOUR DAY . . .
- Finding and establishing new relationships with brand partners who want to be a part of our platform in a prizing capacity
- Working with Marketing, Finance, Business Development, Account Management and Product/Design to identify, sign, and manage multiple brand clients
- Supporting clients with analytics and reporting, working with the Product team to improve KPIs
- Developing strategy for future client outreach based on content genres and market trends
YOU WILL HAVE . . .
- A deep understanding of ad tech and/or marketing tech - either from a sales or purchasing roles, ideally: both
- Dedication to client service
- Passion for great player service
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- 5+ years experience in Digital Media Sales
- 3+ years experience in planning and implementing sales strategies
- Experience in customer relationship management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to close new business
- Define, track, and manage KPIs to achieve monthly and quarterly goals for both Versus and prizing partners
WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE . . .
- A deep understanding of digital platforms serving the entertainment industry
- Experience with gaming media, sports and/or eSports sponsorships
Versus makes games more fun - not once, but over and over. We value diversity & inclusion, empathy for our colleagues and our partners, and curiosity to explore and learn new things.
We offer competitive salaries, equity packages, medical, dental, vision, 401K matching, flexible hours, paid maternity and paternity leave, and paid vacation time that we encourage you to actually take.
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- Healthcare and benefits
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Flexible work day schedule
- Matched 401(K)