Versus Systems is looking for Sales Managers to build the playbook that elevates our brand client relationships to the next level. We’ve built a suite of ways to become a part of entertainment experiences, making experiences of all kinds more fun.
We're a fast-growing company where collaboration and creativity cross with getting things done - every employee contributes to our company culture, product suite, and the roadmap of the company.
HOW YOU'LL SPEND YOUR DAY . . .
- Finding and establishing new relationships with brand partners who want to build engagement and recognition through a prizing capacity
- Working with Marketing, Finance, Business Development, Account Management and Product/Design to identify, sign, and manage multiple brand clients
- Supporting clients with analytics and reporting, working with the Product and Marketing teams to improve KPIs
- Developing strategy for future client outreach based on content genres and market trends
YOU WILL HAVE . . .
- A deep understanding of ad tech, marketing tech, and/or OTT - either from a sales or purchasing role. Ideally: both
- Dedication to client service
- Passion for great service
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- 5+ years experience in Digital Media Sales
- 3+ years experience in planning and implementing sales strategies
- Experience in customer relationship management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to identify and close new business
- Define, track, and manage KPIs to achieve monthly and quarterly goals for both Versus and prizing partners
WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE . . .
- A deep understanding of digital platforms serving the entertainment industry
- Experience with gaming media, sports and/or eSports sponsorships
Versus makes experiences more fun - not once, but over and over. We made a commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion from Day 1, and continue relying upon empathy for our colleagues and our partners coupled with the curiosity to explore and learn new things.
We offer competitive salaries, equity packages, medical, dental, vision, 401K matching, flexible hours, paid maternity and paternity leave, and unlimited paid vacation time that we encourage you to actually take.
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- Healthcare and benefits
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Remote work
- Flexible work day schedule
- Matched 401(K)