Sales Manager (Key Accounts) at Your Super
Your Super is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
WE ARE YOUR SUPER
We are a fun and fast-moving start-up based on improving people’s lives with the power of (super) plants. Here at Your Super, we all work hard and do whatever it takes to get the work done, but we like to have fun while we do it. Going beyond your job description is not out of the ordinary, and the idea of improving the world through the power of plants is what keeps us all going. Working here will inspire you to lead a healthier lifestyle, constantly being surrounded by plant-based treats and Your Super product. While these core values will never change, everything else about the company is constantly changing. Therefore we are looking for versatile people who thrive in a dynamic environment.
After closing our US Series B financing round we are looking to further scale. We have gone from 7 employees to 75, and right now we are looking to grow the team more at this very exciting time. With this employment opportunity, you have the chance to join the team early and become a crucial part of our success.
Are you ready to inspire a huge community of health lovers to live a healthier and happier life?
- Develop and execute retail growth strategy
- Sales objectives/Budget Management - meet or exceed assigned account budgets for both revenue and trade spend
- Create and implement promotions based on ROI, case studies and POS data
- Provide Operations team monthly update to sales forecast and projections by product
- Ensure listings are maximized in assigned account/accounts and work towards premium placement; present new items – minimize out-of-stocks and manage appropriate replenishment requirements with retailers
- Work with accounts to ensure pricing supports maximum sell through while maintaining brand integrity; ensure all accounts comply with Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) policy
- Work closely with Brand Marketing partner to design unique programs for the specific account
- Ongoing research of the accounts, competitors, category and channel in order to be seen as the category leader
- Attend trade shows as required
- A minimum of 3 years of sales account management and development experience.
- Experience working with key/strategic accounts (experience in Target and Online retailers preferred).
- Proven track record of sales success and territory management
- Demonstrated strategic thinking, creativity, ability to solve problems, teamwork and getting work done through others is required.
- Consultative selling, negotiation and presentation skills are critical
- Written/verbal communication - Ability to consistently, effectively and professionally communicate in writing and directly with all others involved with the responsibilities of the job
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Bi-annual company retreat
- Class Pass Membership
- Internal Referral Program
- Paid Parental Leave Program