Do you find yourself searching for a truly unique working environment? Do you have a go-getter attitude? Well, are you ready to take on a new challenge? We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager to join Dot818’s growing team!
We’re looking for a special kind of candidate – someone who appreciates challenging projects, is comfortable working with a supportive team, and hungers for the freedom to think outside of the box. We also want you to care about our core values too. We have a deep commitment to success, we build strong relationships through tenacious effort, and we keep a firm focus on our client’s needs. If this sounds like your dream job, take the first step toward joining our team and apply now with your resume.
The job requires developing and implementing a sales strategy that meets company goals. The ideal candidate needs to have a good understanding of data & statistics, as he or she will need to explain and build business for our data intelligence services to interested parties.
What We Can Expect From You
- Manage sales activities by setting clear expectations, establishing obtainable forecasts, prioritizing tasks, and optimizing growth
- Meet and exceed revenue and growth targets
- Manage a high-performing team while managing resources efficiently
- Advise sales and product management regarding market opportunities, sales positioning, use of resources and strategic planning
- Create, maintain, and expand client relationships
- Clearly explain data intelligence products and its benefits to potential clients
- Follow up with customers and maintain engagement during sales process
- 3+ years’ experience in technology sales (preferably in a start-up environment)
- Experience in communicating statistical concepts and interpreting expected outcomes
- Ability to communicate complex information to both experienced statisticians and the layman
- Comfortable and confident communicating with potential clients
- Ability to achieve sales targets on a regular basis
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Casual Fridays and major holidays off
- Flexible work environment with a close-knit family feel
- Paid time off, company-sponsored 401k, employee health and wellness benefits
- Company luncheons, outings, and after-hour events
- Company sponsored community and team building festivities
- Workplace perks such as healthy snacks, fresh brewed organic coffee, and employee discounts!
- Company provided parking
- Last, but not least, you will get to work with an amazing group of people!
If you have the experience, drive to succeed and have a can-do attitude then we are looking for you. Click apply and come join a fast-growing technology company!