Sales Executive, Southern California
We wrote the book on empowered car buying. Today, we're driving innovation to make the process easier for shoppers and dealers alike. We do it with data, but we're powered by people and their passion to evolve the car-shopping experience. We trust our talent to shape our future and inspire them to shape their own.
This is where you come in. Smart, talented, unafraid. Willing to put your ego in the trunk and let new ideas speed us forward, together. If you have the drive, hop in and hit the gas.
Who We Need
You’re a B2B sales pro. You’re focused, dynamic, self-disciplined. You believe in the Edmunds Program, so you’re always looking for the next dealer to help. You’ve got character. This isn’t about closing the deal and taking off. We’re in it for the long term. Building and evolving relationships. Bottom line, you need to be someone dealers want to see. Someone who’ll help them serve customers better – and sell more cars.
At Edmunds, it's all about trusted relationships. For consumers, we bring peace of mind. For dealers, we make tools to help them solve their problems and sell more cars. We do this through the Edmunds Program, an innovative, proven system to help dealers close sales – and be a transparent, trusted partner to 20 million car shoppers monthly. Your mission, should you be chosen, is to help dealers maximize our program. And keep them up to speed as it evolves. Join our committed and savvy team, as we grow into new regions in 2018. It’s a great time to be at Edmunds.
What You Need:
- 3+ years of experience
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Skills to build relationships with local dealer groups to show the value of their Edmunds partnership through analytical reporting, group meetings, and store level visits
What You Do:
- Develop and grow dealer group relationships through prospecting and cold calls
- Consult with dealer groups in the territory, reviewing their online presence and best practices using the Edmunds Program;
- Ensure prompt customer satisfaction with dealer problems; follows through on resolutions
- Analyze and reports on field sales activities and dealership progress
- Provide product feedback and new ideas to product and operational teams
- Manage and monitor contracts and accounts receivable
Working @ Edmunds.com:
Employees think it’s a pretty great place to work and some pretty impressive publications think it is too: we have been recognized as one of the best places to work by the Fortune Magazine and Great Places to Work, LA Business Journal (for the last 6 years!), Computerworld, and Built in LA. We've also been identified as one of the best workplaces specifically in Technology and also for Diversity and Asian Americans. In fact, our CEO, Avi Steinlauf, was rated as one of Glassdoor's Highest Rated CEOs! If you’re interested in learning more and joining our mission, we’d love to hear from you!
Edmunds will consider for employment qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws.