Sales Executive - The Closer
VNTANA is a fast growing privately held company that is an end to end solutions for premium mixed reality experiences. We have more than doubled every year since inception in 2012 and our clients include Nike, Intel, Adidas, Microsoft, Lexus and other Fortune 1000 companies. VNTANA is based in Van Nuys, CA but does work globally particularly in Europe and Asia. There are 9 full time employees who are building the future of mixed reality software and hardware, plus 50 contractors trained on how to install our equipment and create hologram content on the VNTANA Platform. VNTANA’s organization culture is considered key to its success and can be characterized as open, entrepreneurial, nonpolitical, fun (wins are celebrated), and accountable (performance is measured; chronic nonperformers are redeployed). Employees are referred to as team members and they are enthusiastic, positive, highly resourceful, good team players and “winners” -successful in what they do.
The mission of the Sales Executive is to lead the charge to meet customer acquisition and revenue growth targets. They will be responsible for maximizing sales opportunities by following up with inbound leads and existing prospects as well as cold calling new potential clients or client business referrals. They will work with the client to create solutions for their needs and consult through the sales process. They must foster teamwork, have excellent communication and negotiation skills, be customer service oriented, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by generating new business using existing and inbound customer leads.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails and networking events.
- Qualify leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Present prospective customers with VNTANA sales material and create specific RFP responses as needed.
- Use VNTANA CRM to track weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics.
- Close sales and work with client through closing process to seamlessly pass on the project to the Digital Producer for execution.
Specific Measures of Success:
- Revenue: Increase year over year sales revenue by 50%.
- Contact 50 leads per week (inbound or outbound).
- Follow up with prospects at 100% rate within 24 hours of inbound email or phone call.
- Increase repeat clients by 25%.
- Maintain at least 89% positive client review.
VNTANA uses the Topgrading methodology, which requires a job history form which will be sent pending interest in your applicaiton. A final step in the hiring process is for candidates to arrange personal reference calls with former supervisors and others we may choose. There are three reasons for this;
- Your development. Candid insight of managers and others can be used to help you move smoothly into your next job and can help you create a powerful Individual Development Plan.
- Verification. Discussion with former managers and others will add credibility to the information you have provided throughout the hiring process.
- Ease. It’s difficult for us to get former supervisors and others to talk with us, but high performers can arrange for those personal discussions.
Compensation: $70,000 annual, plus Commission based on personal and company performance (A person successful at this role, can expect up to $80,000 in commission annually).