Sales Engineer at ServiceTitan Inc.
The ideal Sales Engineer candidate must be a hungry self starter with a proven track record in SaaS Sales and knowledge of technology. You will be explaining complex information and concepts in simple to understand and practical business context to prospects. You are organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches. If you are who we are looking for, you possess strong presentation skills and are able to communicate professionally, both verbal and written.
As our Sales Engineer, you will:
- Support sales efforts in client-facing meetings and calls by leading custom product demonstrations based on a solid understanding of customer business processes and workflows
- Marry technical expertise, product knowledge, and industry knowledge with Sales Acumen in order to help close business and thoroughly educate customer on the product
- Offer creative solutions to complex workflows against specific business requirements
- Provide clear documentation and approach for delivery to the implementation team
- Learn industry and use cases for ServiceTitan for a Home Services Business; Background in Home Services a plus
- Maintain a general understanding of the competitive landscape and be able to articulate and demonstrate why ServiceTitan's product is the best-in-class solution for the service industry
- Represent the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Maintain and enhance industry-specific demo environments and scripts for use by internal teams
- Understand Product Roadmap and be able to speak eloquently to upcoming releases and implications for business owner
- Deal with to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Convey customer requirements to Product Management teams and relay information to Sales Team
- Reposition customer objections and explain workarounds for workflows not inherent within ST
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 1-3 years in Sales Engineer role at a SaaS/Software company
- Proven track record of success at previous companies
- Experience and familiarity of our products and line of business a plus
- Background in Accounting a plus
- A B.S. in Computer Science or a related field preferred
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO, parental leave
2. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/visual/dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, lunch provided everyday, fully-stocked kitchens, weekly meditation, wellness rooms, discount on Classpass
3. Enrichment: professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, an orientation program, career pathing opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Forbes Top 100 Software Companies, 2019
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
Deloitte Fast 500, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017