Sales Enablement Specialist
We’re looking for a Sales Enablement Specialist, to join our Sales team. In this role, you’ll be involved in all aspects of sales training, onboarding, productivity, strategy, enablement, technology, and performance improvement.
As a Sales Enablement Specialist, you’ll lead our communication, documentation, and content strategy for our global sales team, ensuring team readiness and increasing overall productivity. You’ll work hands-on with partners and subject matter experts that span across Procore, gaining exposure from Executive leaders in every department. To be successful in this role, you’ll need a passion for the art and science of sales and a solid understanding of how to operate in a sales support function.
This position reports to the Director of Sales Enablement and is based out of our Carpinteria, CA, or Austin, TX office. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Create and manage a comprehensive communication strategy that delivers compelling communications that inspire and drive action
- Lead the successful execution of cross-functional sales enablement programs in partnership with Marketing, Customer Success, Business Operations, and Product teams
- Strategically package and deliver resources, content, and messaging through our various channels
- Consistently gather feedback from the sales team to improve enablement programs
- Manage our sales knowledge base and content repositories ensuring reps can easily access assets
- Serve as the liaison for sales with partnering departments, reviewing, editing, and providing recommendations for submitted documentation and communications
- Partner with senior and executive leadership to identify opportunities to streamline the sales process through optimization and automation
- Develop and maintain an effective governance process focused on providing timely and targeted content, customer-facing collateral, and internal resources
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of sales or sales enablement experience with increasing influence and responsibility
- Experience with Sales Asset Management software (Highspot Preferred) and/or Sales Training/LMS software (MindTickle preferred)
- Ability to create basic content including slide decks, one-pagers, and informational documents
- Strategic thinker who can turn broad visions and concepts into structured plans, and actions with measurable metrics
- Excellent presentation, writing, and editing skills with strong attention to detail
- Experience in project management and managing global programs that have proven success across field sales, services, and technical roles
- Fast-thinking, high-energy individual with a sense of humor and ability to work with a wide range of personalities
- Strong, detailed knowledge of software sales cycles and sales processes
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.