ServiceTitan is the world’s leading all-in-one software for commercial and residential businesses. Our Sales team plays a critical role in showing potential customers how our technology is not only able to transform business but also lives. The first step in the customer journey begins with our Sales Development team.
Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) are crucial team members who identify and connect with prospective customers on the impact ServiceTitan is able to bring for them. A successful candidate will book product demonstrations between the prospect and the Account Executive and assist the Account Executive with closing the deal through detailed discovery calls and notes that identify key areas of opportunities.
You will be given extensive coaching and development from managers, enablement coaches, and various teams to ensure you are set up for success to build a long term career in Sales. Those who thrive in this role are motivated to be the best they can be every day by continuously applying feedback and best practices. If you’re ready to be a part of a team that is leading the charge in transforming an industry (& your future career), this is the perfect opportunity for you!
As a Sales Development Representative, you will:
- Build a strong pipeline of prospective customers by sourcing potential leads and converting inbound opportunities
- Implement creative ways to engage and build rapport to maintain your book of prospects
- Book product demonstrations between ServiceTitan and potential customers by collaborating with Account Executives to successfully attain the partnership
- Communicate the value and areas of opportunities the product provides to prospects via phone and/or e-mail
- Achieve and exceed daily KPI’s and monthly quota
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to make multiple phone and e-mail contacts per day
- Ambition because you recognize everyday is a new opportunity for you to be better than yesterday
- To be coachable with an appetite to seek and, most importantly, adapt feedback that is given
- To be a team player by effectively collaborating and being a positive influence to your colleagues
- To be adaptable and think outside the box to proactively address potential roadblocks and/or issues
Your Journey to Success:
- Complete STartUp and MeasureUp (ServiceTitan’s New Hire Orientation program)
- Learn the SDR function - Value of role and opportunity, expectations, and ground work to execute day to day functions
- Deep dive into understanding trades industry, customer persona, and ICP
- Meet the amazing XDR team and cross functional sister departments
- Pass all SDR Onboarding certifications
- Begin qualifying if prospects are a fit for ServiceTitan and handling discovery calls
- Confidently build and maintain sales pipeline, handle common objections, and reinforcement of product value
- Fully ramped SDR hitting, or exceeding, quota
- Developed rapport and collaborative partnerships with other Titans to achieve goals
- Weekly 1:1’s with manager for continuous development and career pathing
- Continually hitting and exceeding quota
- Mentor and resource for incoming SDR’s
- Career development for future opportunities within the organization
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc